Chapter 5

Recap

Author's POV

Tanjiro and Y/n left the place but were stopped by Yushiro.
'Wait Tanjiro, your sister isn't a eye sore die is a beauty and Y/n you aren't a rotten peach but beautifull gem.Y/ n stood there and smiled.Yushiri went back to Tamayo-san and Y/n and Tanjiro walker away. The sun came up.Y/n's crow was calm and landed on her shoulder while Tanjiro's crow keep pestering him.They both came on a path were they found a......a.........situation..

'I beg you!!'

'I beg you!!'

'Please marry me!!'

Tanjiro and Y/n looked at each other from the situation

'I don't know when I'll die, so please marry me I beg you-!!'

'Huh?'.Tanjiro said

'Uhhh'.Y/n said

Tanjiro's and Y/n's days went from weird to weirder each day...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

Tanjiro and I were just walking down a road and saw a show,A sarrow flew towards ud and begin chirpping nonstop.

'I beg you!'

'Please marry me!'

'Is this guy trying to force the girl to have sympathy for him and to marry him?'.I said

'Chirp chirp!'

'I take that as a yes'

'Uhm I think its trying to show somethings else but its not a bad guess,hold on'.Tanjiro said as he lokked at the sparrow like he was havind a conversation,wait is he?.........

'I see,I understand I'll think of a way!'

'You understand the bird?'.I said

'Yes'.He said

The show was now on the ground as Tanijro went towards them followed by me

'Please I beg you,marry me!!!'.Ohh its the guy from the final selection who who talked like about dead.Tanjiro grabbed his collar on the back and lifted him while I helped the girl

'What the hell are doing in the middel of the road!Can't you see that the lady doesn't want this!!And you're bothering the sparrow!!'.Tanjiro said.

'Are you okay?'.I ask,holding a hand open for her to grab and lifted her up

'i-I am alright,thank you'.She said.

'What was that all about?'.I asks to her while Tanjiro and the guy keep talking about the final selection.

'Miss you should hurry back home

'HEY-'

'...'

'SHE STILL NEED TO MARRY ME,SHE LIKES ME!'

'Shame on you!'.The girl said while slapping him

'Kyaaa!!'.The guys sai while doing a two full 360 turns because of the slap.She begin to slap him everywhere.Tanjiro holded her as I helped the guy while trying to hold my laughter in.The guy had a handprint on his cheek.

'KYAYAYAAA!'.The guy screams

'When did I every say I liked you!! I only talked to you because I though you were sick when I saw you squatting on the side of the road!!