Chapter 8

Recap

When Y/n woke up she saw a whole show around her,litteraly.Zenitsu was running behind Nezuko and Tanjiro,Inosuke joined the road to slam his head againt Tanjiro.They ran in circles around were Y/n was sleeping,she just laid down again thinking how in the world she met three types of weird koala's each in their ways and a baby koala in a box to go!.....

But she didn't complain.......

----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

'We will be going now!!Thank you for your care'.Tanjiro said.

'Thank you very much miss'.I said bowing and Tanjiro and Zenitsu followed while Inosuke just stay still.

'I shall light somw spark for you.....'.The old lady said

'Thank you very much!'.Tanjiro said and we turned or back to her so she could sparkle or back but Inosuke was Inosuke.

'What do you think your doing old hag!!'.Inosuke said.Tanjiro holded Inosuke so he couldn't hit her.Me and Zenitsu protected the old lady.Zenitsu covered her with his body while Itried to hold Inosuke feet down.

'Inosuke stop!'.I said.

'ARE YOU STUPID!! THESE ARE ''SPARKS'' YOU KNOW?! THE OLD LADY IS HELPING US WARD OFF EVIL SPIRTIS!! AFTER ALL,WE ARE GOING ON A DANGEROUS MISSION!?!?''.Zenitsu yells. Somehow we were able to calm Inosuke down and we got our sparks.

'No matter what may happen,please live your lives with your heads held high,I wish you luck on your coming battles'.The lady said,bowing.We begin to run

'Heads held high?Luck for our coming battles? What does that mean?'.Inosuke said.

'She means that we should live a proud live and do our best at our mission ad that she hopes the best for us with the battles we will be facing with demons!'.I said.

'It can also mean that we should truly understand our current standing and upon this standing we must devise and follow the correct course of action,without any fear of shame or embaressment.......I think'.Tanjiro said.

'She is hoping for our safety'.He finished

'What do you mean standing?She has nothing to do with us so why is she hoping for us?!She has no clue about her own place does she!?!'.Inosuke said,Tajiro suddenly sped up.

'Oi I his speeding up!!I wont get beat!!!'.Inosuke said,also speeding up.

'Guys!'.Zenitsu said.

'Lets go Zenitsu!'.I said and ran next Zenitsu as we ran behin the two of them.

Time-skip Arrival to Natagumo mountain

The four of us arrived at the place were out mission was.

'WAIT!!Can you please wait?!!'.Zenitsu said,we turned around and sw Zenitsu sitting on the ground,hugging his knees

'ITS SO SCARY!! IT FEEL SO MUCH MORE SCARIER THE CLOSER WE GET TO OUR DESTINATION!!'.Zenitsu said,terrefied.

'Why is this guys sitting down,you reall pissing me off........'.Inosuke said.

'YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I DON'T WANT TO GET ANY COMPLAINS FROM YOU PIG-HEAD!!'.Zenitsu said

'SEEMS LIKE YOU DON'T REALLY PISS ME OFF AFTER ALL!! BUT THIS IS NORMAL!!I'M NORMAL!! YOU'RE ABNORMAL!!'.Zenitsu yells.I hear something.I turned around and saw a demon slayer on the ground,I ran towards him,followed by Tanjiro and Inosuke.