"Wait what!?" Suigetsu blushed.

"Tch I thought it would be best for the both of you to talk it out. I'll be waiting downstairs." Jūgo stated as be left.

"...I'm guessing you heard a that..." Suigetsu said awkwardly.

"Yep...why didn't you tell me?" Karin said.

"W-well...you know...you liked Sasuke and all....I just....wanted you to be happy." Suigetsu blushed. Karin suddenly got close to him.

"Ya know...I would never stop hanging out with you...even if I was with you, or Sasuke...Your special to me."

Suigetsu blushed which made the red head nervous.

"Haha or something like that!? I-I m-mean Jūgo is very special to me as well and-"

Karin was then shut up by Suigetsu hugging her. She could tell he was smiling.

"Suigetsu....would you wanna head to the dance with me?"

"Hehe....oi that's for me to ask you."

"Too bad..."

Kiba's place

Kiba was fixing his messy hair when he heard his mom naggin at him.

"MAKE SURE YOU COME HOME!? MR.SHIKAKU STILL HASNT FORGAVE ME!?"

"YEAH I KNOW MOM!?"

Kiba rolled his eyes as he heard the doorbell. His sister opened it and yelled out for Kiba. The dog lover ran downstairs for the door.

He was then met with an embarrassed Shikamaru with a bouquet of flowers.

"Uhm...hey are you oka-"

"You said I'm not romantic....so....here it is...will you go to the dance with me?" Shikamaru said nervously.

Kiba wanted to laugh at his attempt but was also very happy that he had done it.

"Yes...my love."

Shikamaru and Kiba kissed softly while Kiba's sister and Mother squealed.

"Eee! Awwww!"

"Tch...can you two go somewhere else!?"

"No way! Now grab your suit and head to school! Your late!"

Kiba nodded and headed upstairs.

"Tch what a drag...dont worry Mrs.Inuzuka, it's a chill day today...barley no classes."

"Oh! Hehe, you're such a gentleman! Thanks for giving me notice!"

"Anytime."

Kiba came crashing downstairs very excited.

"OKAY LET'S GO BABE!" Kiba jumped go his lover.

"Alright Alright....Cya." shikamaru waved at Kiba's family.