Harry glanced at Ted, "Can you please explain the photo?"

"Sure thing!" he accepted happily.

June 1, 1981

"James, Harry has no company therefore he is getting lonely." said the beautiful woman with flaming red hair and eyes that had the most charming green color, "Shall we call Ted and Andy to come over? Their daughter will cheer him up!"

"You are the smartest, Lily flower. I'll write to them now, Harry is in the mood for a doll party."

An hour later, the doorbell rang.

"It must be them, I hope they brought Nymphadora! Ask the security question!" she whispered to her husband.

"When did Dora do her first morphing?"

"100 minutes after she was born." Ted replied easily.

She opened the door, "Come in please, my son is a bit naughty lately, we know it's because he is bored." Lily led them into the living room, her red hair flying back and forth.

"Hello, my name is Tonks(never call me Nymphadora or I'll hex you to death...just kidding don't call me that, okay?) Anyway, where's Harry?" she asked innocently.

"Oh, I'm glad you did not forget him. Had fun last time?" 

"Yeah, I want to play with him again! I have 2 dolls with me, we can start a doll party!" 

"Hang on Dora, I'll get him." Lily smiled, sensing how cute it is. "Here he is! Harry, say hi to your friend. Wait, you can't speak yet, sorry sweetie."

She placed all her dolls on the floor, brushed their hair, and sang songs to them with her childish voice. Harry watched curiously. 

They became tired after a long time of playing, she held him in her arms and shouted in a carefree voice "I love you Harry!"

"D-Dowwyy..."

"JAMES! HE TALKED!" Lily can't stop herself from screaming.

"He said daddy!" said James, grinning.

"No, what he actually said was Dora!" His wife disagreed.

"Daddy!"

"Dora!"

"Daddy!"

"Dora!"

"Come on, I heard it, it's daddy!"

"I'm sure he did say Dora!"

The drama continues just as Ted Tonks took a picture using his muggle camera...

"So that's what happened?" asked an overly shocked Tonks.

"Now you know why we ship you with Harry," Ted chuckled, "You only met him 2 times so I won't blame you for not remembering it. James and Lily shared their location with the Longbottoms, the Bones', us, and their Hogwarts friends, count yourself lucky Nymphadora."

"Thank you Ted for the present, you don't have to." 

"Don't thank me Harry, I'm glad to present it to you. Good luck with your dating life! If you ever need any help with winning our daughter's heart, you can always talk to me or Andy, we will give you some advice. I'll leave it to you!"

"Dad, did you know this is embarrassing?"

"I don't see what embarrassed you if you and him aren't together. Just friends, you say, is the correct? Would you like to hear more stories, Harry?"

"Ummm..."

"I take that as yes, but don't worry Nymphadora, I will not reveal anything personal, just to give you the privacy you deserve." He eyed his daughter, "Here it goes! One day in her 1st year at Hogwarts, she played catch with Charlie Weasley, he chased her to the Black Lake. Upon realising danger, young Charlie warned her to stop running immediately. Nymphadora didn't hear him and kept running, she fell into the cold water. Thank goodness Professor McGonagall was nearby to save her from the Black Lake."

"Woah cool, I hope she met the Giant Squid." He mused.

"You have to ask her. I have another one: In her fourth year, she noticed Andre Egwu and Indira Acharya(Jabob's younger sister) flirting but too shy to ask each other out, her solution was to lock them in a broom cupboard together for 2 hours, from the outside. Yes Harry, you heard me right she locked the door from the outside so neither of them can get out. She unlocked it and got detention for a month, my daughter still think that it was worth it to make the two shy lovebirds together. "

"And then what?" Harry's curiosity was too strong.

"They married. Right after Hogwarts." said Ted, "Okay kiddo, one last story. Wait a second, I have to make sure Dora is comfortable sharing this. Dora, can I tell him about aunt Dorea?"

"Sure, at least it's not about me."

"Right, Dorea Potter nee Black, was a very close family member. She supported Dromeda when no one else in the Black family did, even though she was related to her distantly. Dora loved her like a real aunt. One day, she was killed by more than 10 Death Eaters. But Dora never stopped trying to find her, she searched for Lady Dorea even after she became an Auror—"

"Dad, believe me, she's not dead!"

"What proof do you have?"

"I saw her in my dreams! Many times! She told me that she is alive, I just don't know where to search! I know it, she's not dead and she was not a Black!!!" screamed Nymphadora.

"We think she was not a Black as well, evidence suggested that she was a R-"

"Ted, stop!" Andromeda shushed him, "We don't have enough evidence and this will only scare Harry."

"Sorry, it may not be true, but there isn't much chance of—"

"DAD!!!"

"You don't have to say it, "said Harry, "But I have one question, when did you and Andromeda first think she died?"

"The same day your parent was killed," Dromeda answered,  looking straight into his emerald green eyes.

A/N: I tried to make a picture of Dora's father, Ted Tonks. The pic didn't turn out to be as good as I expected, but I'll show you(hope whoever read it will like it).

 The pic didn't turn out to be as good as I expected, but I'll show you(hope whoever read it will like it)

Don't forget to vote, and comment. Thanks for reading!

Recommendation: For Once Upon a Time fans, check out It's Always Been You: a Swanqueen Fanfic by alwayswanqueen !