9. Attacks and Fighting

"Hello?" questioned Susan, confused, "Why are you here, and are you in a team with Fred and George? I won't be surprised if it's a prank again."

"Or your time is up." the cloaked figure responded.

"Please stop threatening us. "Harry said "I don't think this is a prank because it's not Fred or George's style. If you are Malfoy or someone like him, leave before I-"

"Don't act like that, Harry. What if he/she is right? It won't hurt to be cautious."

"I know this person isn't," said Harry stubbornly.

Ronald Weasley's first crush Madam Rosmerta turned to the cloaked figure, "No silly jokes in this shop."

He/she left.

"Woah, weird." said Harry, "I wonder who it is."

"Me too. "then Susan gasped "Uh oh, the bells." They all know that the bells in Hogsmeade ring by themselves when they sensed danger. 

Many students ran out of the shop towards Hogwarts "C'mon Harry, let's go!" she grabbed his hand and hurried outside.

The sky turned into a darker shade of blue as Harry and Susan dashed through the crowd. And finally, it turned grey. The weather became rainy, small rain at first, then big and heavy, like needles falling from outer space. Thunder roared loudly as if it was warning students to leave. The sun was long gone, all Harry could see was black clouds piled up into layers. He saw a fierce white flash, which could only mean one thing, lightning.

"I hate lightning, "said Susan with panting breathes, "It reminds me of death."

"How could it be? Did your family suffer because of it? That's—"

'HARRY! SUSAN! YOU'RE OKAY! I WAS SO WORRIED! THE DEATH EATERS ARE COMING!" Harry turned around, he was astonished to find Tonks standing there. What was even more surprising, was that her hair was not bubblegum pink, not violet, not even mousy-brown colored. It turned out to be orange.

Susan hesitated for a while like she suddenly remembered something "Oh no! We forgot the diary!"

"No time for whatever diary you forgot. You both should go back to Hogwarts immediately!"

"But—" Harry started.

"No buts, it's my job to get you two to safety!"

"Is there anything more important than your job?" he said, a bit annoyed.

"Your life."

Mixed emotions stirred inside him, that was the last thing he expects to hear from Tonks. He looked at her again, somehow she was more beautiful than usual. 

Susan nudged him "Hey, you are staring!" Harry quickly took his eyes away from her.

"Let me do this, I'll get the diary and you two go back to Hogwarts. I will never forgive myself if either of you gets hurt. Go, PLEASE!"

He didn't want to keep arguing so he said "Alright then, it's at the Three Broomsticks."

The next second, she was gone.

"Back to Hogwarts?" Susan interrupted his overloaded thoughts.

"Yeah, sure."

Nothing bad happen until "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"From a very far distance, they saw a bright flash of yellow light, followed by the sound of more than one person screaming. Harry squeezed his eyes shut "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?"

"I HAVE NO IDEA, DO YOU THINK SHE'S OKAY?" Susan shouted back(more than half of her voice was lost along with the wind).

She's an Auror, surely she knows her stuff, so she must be fine, but what if—Oh stop it me, nothing will happen to her, I am just overthinking. What if I'm not? What she's outnumbered? She almost died at the battle of the Department of Mysteries, oh hell, I shouldn't have allowed her to get that book for us, I put her in danger without knowing it! "I DON'T KNOW! FORGET ABOUT HOGWARTS, WE MUST GO CHECK ON HER!" Oh Merlin, please help me, let her be okay.

"Harry? Are you listening?" he got(once again)pulled out from his thoughts by Susan.

"What?"

"I said the death eaters are almost here!" she said with a sigh of irritation, "All we can do now is to run for our lives!" she was not wrong, Harry could clearly see cloaked figures chasing after them.

They had no idea how much time had passed, none of them stopped. It was Susan's first time to feel so close to death. Finally, "CRASH", a shop in front of them collapsed, that shop none other than Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. They couldn't go forward anymore, and they also couldn't go backward, since the Death Eaters were so close behind.

Death was coming. Luckily, they had their wands, and a chance to live if they fight. "Ascendio!" Harry cried as a Death Eater flew into the air. 

Another Death Eater took off his mask," Mr. Potter, we have met again."

Lucius Malfoy.

"Malfoy!" said Harry through gritted teeth.

"Ahh, yes, what a plesure. You are faced with two choices, either tell us the prophecy which I'm sure that you know the full content or watch as your little friend die." Three Death Eaters got hold of Susan and held a knife to her throat.

"No, you will not!"

"Yes, we will. Now, tell us the prophecy."

"Harry! Don't tell them..." he couldn't hear her voice anymore because they had covered her mouth.

After, that, Harry heard a woman whom he recognized as Bellatrix Lestrange speak," It's all a mistake, Harry Potter! It's all a mistake!" Harry had no idea what she was talking about. And she was masked so that Harry could not see her face.

"Silence Bellatrix," ordered Lucius.

But she was having none of it, "It's all a mistake! It's all a mistake! It's all a mistake! Not purposely!"

"Silencio!"

"How dare you use spells against me, Lucius!"

"Bellatrix, shut up. We must get the prophecy out of Potter's mouth for the Dark Lord. You are wasting our time."

"Listen to me! It..."

Lucius ignored Bella entirely, "Potter! Tell us the prophecy now!"

The three Death Eaters(Roldolphus Lestrange, Antonin Dolohov, and Amycus Carrow) held Susan tighter. Bellatrix was still muttering like mad.

"Well, Potter? Let me give you another choice, shall I? You should thank me for being so generous." Malfoy Snr paused for a second, "The last choice to give her to Fenrir Greyback for his dinner."

A/N: If you are confused with Tonks' orange-colored hair, then please read this.

Recommendations: If you are looking for some good Honks fics, please read Back in Pink and Pinkish Tone written by kilianpaul2111