She thinks about it for a second, "No." she decides, walking into the kitchen and giving Mom the orders. She comes back and goes around the counter, taking the empty seat next to me, both of us having our eyes locked on the boys performing.

"After they finish their set, do you wanna get out of here?" I ask, glancing at her before turning back to the boys.

"I wish we could, but it's late and there are a lot of people here. Won't your mom get pissed?" Julie replies, turning to me. I turn to her.

"First of all, she loves you so she'll blame it all on me, and second, she doesn't even do anything anymore, ever since Uma left, she thinks that God has taken pity on her and given her me as an escape plan." I say laughing. She gives me a look that I have seen so many times before. It's her 'Stop pushing your luck' face.

"C'mon Jules just live a little! I mean we're 16, it's practically expected of us to do stuff like this. I bet I can get my Dad to give us some money too~" I say dragging out the too, "Please? For me?"

"Fine..... You suck Serena Facilier." She replies, getting up. Me doing the same.

"ORDER UP!" My mother yells from the kitchen.

Julie gets both trays and hands me one, both of us going in different directions. I drop the tray on Mother Gothels table, half of the contents spilling on it.

"Three silver coins." I say, holding out my hand. She hands them over with a glare. I give an obviously fake smile and go to the cash register, Julie already there.

"Thank you Ursula's Fish N' Chips! We're Sunset Curve!" "Tell your feinds!"

A chorus of "Hm"s and "Uh huh"s croud the room. The boys start in our direction and we look at each other and roll our eyes, grabbing towels. When they make their way over, we toss the towels in their faces and they give us playful glares.

"Okay boys, you get your stuff, Serena and I've got the van. We have to make two short stops though." Julie says.

"We don't even get a 'hi' anymore?" Luke asks sarcastically.

"Don't ask stupid questions, Huntsmen. Reggie, don't be stupid like Luke." I say.

"What about Alex? Why doesn't he get called out?" Reggie asks, Luke nodding along.

"Aaand here we are with the stupid questions. I already know that Alex is the smart one out of you three, we all do." I say, Julie nodding and Alex flashing me a grin.

"I hate you." Reggie says jokingly.

"You love me." I say back, "Now go, we'll see you in 10 yeah?"

"Yeah" They all say, Alex getting the keys out of his fanny pack and handing them to Julie.

We walk outside and are about to head towards the parking lot before bumping into someone. My father.

"Perfect." I whisper to myself, sneaking a fist-pump with Julie.

"Hey! Watch where you're goi- Oh, hello Serena." Dad says, tipping his hat in my direction.

"Hi Dad, we were just going to the parking lot. We were actually going to go to Frollo's Creperire." I say, pretending to reach for my wallet.

"Oh crap, I left my wallet inside." I lie, "Looks like I have to go get it. C'mon Jules. Talk to you later Dad."

"Wait! Here's fifty bucks. Someone probably stole it already." He says, handing me the money.

"Oh thank you, you didn't have to." I say, putting on a fake smile to hide my scheme.

"Trust me, I did. Well, good evening. Nice to see you to Julianna. See you on the other side." He says, walking away.