𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴

Start from the beginning

The person on the other side of the line went silent for a moment.

-"Keigo... you're supposed to pretend to be a villain and gather intell then report back to us. You must pretend to be a villain at all costs."

"So you just expect me to kill Y/N?" He growled.

-"Yes."

Keigo went silent.

-"This is a mission that has been assigned to you directly from the Japanese government. We expect you to complete it. If you need to kill your sidekick, then you must. You can get another one anyway."

"She isn't just someone you can replace! I'm not going to kill-"

-"Keigo Takami. Either you kill her, or you become a villain for real."

Keigo let out a huff of air. "Are you threatening me?"

-"Yes. You'd be wise to take me seriously. Do your job."

The person hung up.

Keigo ran his fingers through his hair. "Fuck!" He grunted, kicking the wall.

"Is there something wrong, Hawks?" A voice said in a chilled tone. Keigo's eyes widened. "Ah, Nightmare! How long have you been there?" He said uneasily.

"Not long." Nightmare replied bluntly.

"Ah, it's only been three days since you used your quirk, usually you take a week or so to regenerate. How come you woke up so early?" Keigo backed away from Nightmare.

"There was a bit of noise, a girl was cackling. So, who is she and why is she here?" Nightmare walked closer to Keigo.

"Well, her name is Y/N. She's the hero Blast. When she was in the hospital, her and Redd got into a fight, and he came back pretty badly injured. It was around a month ago. Redd now wants to torture, then kill her. I'm supposed to complete the job." Keigo let out an awkward chuckle.

"And who was threatening you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you heard that? Well it was just some old heroes. I rang up to tell them that I was going to kill them someday." Keigo looked away from Nightmare.

Nightmare opened his eyes. "Are you lying to me, Hawks?"

Keigo flinched. "Why would I lie to you? I'm going to kill that girl, aren't I? You can watch. When should I do it?" Keigo answered, feeling his hand begin to shake.

"After I've had my fun with her." Nightmare nodded his head, then walked back inside. Keigo followed.

When he walked back in the room, you were out of the chair.

You were sat on the floor, holding your knees and rocking back and forth. "Fumi? Keigo? Where are you guys? Come on, come back..." You continuously mumbled.

Keigo let out a gasp.

"Awe, Y/N is done having fun. It's already that part of the insanity?" Asylum sighed. She walked over to you, and sat next to you.

"Don't you remember? Keigo is with someone else now, and Fumi died. Black Widow poisoned him, then Redd sliced his throat. Keigo is madly in love with the other person though, so he'll never come back to you." Asylum grabbed your face, and turned it towards her. She grinned deviously.

"Fumi... died? Keigo loves someone else?" Tears filled your eyes.

"What's wrong? I'm here. And I'll never leave you." Her grin changed to an innocent smile. You shook your head.