𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴

Start from the beginning

S̴͇͕̯̣̥̜̯̩̘̩̯̪͓̲̼̼͙̐̐͑̀̏̂̊̉̏̄͒͆̇̊̈́͒͆̐̂̒̈͊͘͠ͅh̸͉̰͈͕͓͓̖̪́̉̾̈̅̄̇̃̕͝͝ͅͅe̷̡̬͇͙̣͎̮̣͇̣̥̹̤̤̫̠͖̥͕̔͆̓̈́̑̽ͅͅ ̸̧̡̦̙̳͇̼̠̗̞̞̱̝̳̣̅͘͝ͅç̷̨̡̙̻̺̭̝̦̤̟̤̭̱͖̬̈́ą̷̠̙͇̱̮̙͕̜̳̮̞̟̝̦͚͉̤̘̞̙͚̣̄̍̄̐́̑́̀̾̇͘ͅç̶̢̧̨̨̛̝̼̪̮̠͈̫̣̹̣͕̪͖͈̞̝̮̬͐͒̓̒̂͘͜͜ḵ̷̡̧̛̪̦̜̼̝̻͓̫͙̼̟̼̝͍̲̳͔̲͔̖̳́̉̎͆̏̀͌̒͋̿͑͘̚͜͜͜͝l̸̟͖̗͓̜̤͙̩̱͇̙̠̖̖͖͙̠̹̪͈̥̈́̽͌̈́̈́̀̄̚͜e̸̡̢̧̩̗͍̹̮̠͍̜͖͙̣̳͇̪̭͗͑d̷̲̦̹̩̫̲̞̟̲̯̣͇̭̦̄͆̒͋͒̎́̿̄̾͘͝͝͠͝.̵̧̰̟̱̻̻̥̱̲͇̳̮̆̒͘̕ ̷̟̂̔̄̾̎͘͠ ̷̖̅́͗̽̏̃́̅͌̂̈͝͝ ̴̛̼́́̊͂̔̀̿̐͆̀̕͘ ̵̛͈̣̗̍̿̎̿̑̈́͒̃̿̂̅͌̕͝ ̸̡̧̧̼̹̺̮͔̤͈̯̙̼̫̄̎̒̉́͒͐͛͌̚̚͠͝

You cackled.

"How much longer is she going to talk to herself? Now she's fucking cackling. Asylum, what did you do to her?" Redd rubbed the bridge of his nose.

Asylum giggled. "Hmm? She's having so much fun though! And look at me, so am I! You should try and enjoy yourself more, same with you, Black."

You halted, looking over at Asylum.

Once you did, Keigo flew in through the window. He landed next to Asylum.

"Y/N?" His eyes widened.

You flinched at hearing your name. A grin grew on your face.

"Hey hey horny bird! Fumi look, Hawks is here!" You giggled.

"I can see him, Y/N. Why don't you join us for some tea?" You said in a deeper voice.

"What happened here?" He turned to Asylum. Asylum's eyes were wide, her face was flushed and she was chewing on her finger.

"Isn't she beautiful, baby? She's so excited and happy!" Asylum giggled.

Keigo clenched his jaw. He didn't expect this to happen so soon.

"I'll be back in a second. And Asylum, aren't you being too greedy? Everyone else should have a go at torturing her, come on."

Keigo said through gritted teeth. He was so close to losing his temper, seeing you in that state, knowing that you wouldn't be able to fight back even if you wanted to.

'Maybe if she returns to her normal mind, she'll be able to fight them. She wont be able to win, but if I can take her outside in the middle of it, claiming that I want to kill her, then perhaps they'll let me take her..." Keigo thought to himself.

"What? No, we have ages. We have until Nightmare wakes up, then it'll be his turn, so I'm keeping her all to myself until then." Asylum pouted.

"What? No the fuck you're not. Asylum, release her from the insanity thing right now!" Redd stood up and stormed towards her. "I can't! She's stuck like that for another twelve hours! You know how my quirk works!" Asylum walked backwards, putting her hands up.

"I'll be back." Keigo stated bluntly.

He stomped outside, slamming the door behind him.

"Someone's angry." Asylum rubbed the back of her neck. "He must really want to kill her..." Redd mumbled.

Keigo dialed a number on his phone.

They picked up almost instantly.

-"Hello?"

"My fucking side kick got kidnapped by the villains. They're trying to get me to kill her, what do I do?" Keigo explained.