Hyunjin came to me and hugged me tight.

"This-this can't be. It-It's impossible! I refuse to believe it! Its all lies!"

I broke the hug and shouted angrily.

Seungmin came to me and said, "You want proof? We're all going to her funeral. It will be tonight. I hope that would give you enough proof. For now, think about Chae."

Chae...

"She'd be broken...." I whispered. 

I felt my eyes getting teary. 

My legs got weak and i fell down, sobbing hard. Seungmin and Hyunjin hugged me. Changbin and Jeongin also came. We all cried together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho's POV: 

                         We rushed into the hospital. They took Han from me and put him on a stretcher. They then took him to an emergency ward. I wanted to go with them but they stopped me. I didn't realize i was crying till Chan wiped them.

"Hey Minho, he'll be ok. Don't worry."

How could i not worry. He's my-

"Sit down."

I obeyed him and sat down. He hugged me and I hugged back. 

That hug made me feel so safe, but at the same time, emotional. I let out all my emotions. Each and every one of them. 

Even the ones I had buried in me for years...

"Its ok Minho. Let it all out. You'll feel better after this"

"B-but-"

"I know. Its ok. I know love hurts. But it will heal one day. I promise.

I continued sobbing.

"B-but still. Why always m-me? Am i being too selfish?"

"No Minho. You are not being selfish. Sometimes, people aren't just meant to be and-"

"But i was s-stupid. I should've known that beforehand. I did th-this to myself."

Chan broke the hug and lifted my chin.

"Minho, I don't know how to make you believe this, but trust me when I say that one day, you'll find someone special. The one that'll make your heart flutter more than him. Someone, who'll love you the way you deserve to be loved. You'll get over him. You won't have to cry over him every night. Someday, someone will heal you. Just wait for that day. It will come. Trust me. Your tears are much too precious to get wasted like this. You just have to explain this to your heart. I know you can move on."

I stopped crying and tried to digest each and every word. I had no idea why we were having this discussion at such an odd time.

"But that person won't be him..."

He sighed and looked down.

"But will be better than him."

He looked up and smiled.

"I know how it feels like to be in love just to end up regretting it. I just don't want you to feel that regret. Its better to move on before that regret comes crashing down. You need some time to heal and get over him, and we'll be there to help you."

I smiled and hugged him. He always manages to make me feel better.

"Thank you Chan. You're the best. I hope you find your happiness soon too."