"Come here." He tells me as I instantly smile and lunge at him. I sit down on his thigh as he wraps my thighs on his other leg and moves his head towards mine.

"We don't let anyone tell us how to be in a relationship Kinsley. I love you, and I'm there. I'm here and I'm ready for you whenever you want more." He tells me as I nod. I start crying again when he kisses my head and rubs my back in his hand.

"I love you so much Dixon." I whisper to him cuddling into his neck as I grip his shoulders. Then he follows me hugging me back as he kisses the side of my head.

"It won't be easy. But it'll be worth it." He tells me as I nod. I know it won't, but I'll be willing to do it with him, all with him, because I love him.

~~~~

True to his word, Travis comes back with Savannah in his arms and everything he's ever had for her. Including all of her stuff because he really thinks she's not his. I stand at the doorway looking at him as I take her in my arms away from him.

"You said your piece so here's mine. You want fucking proof, get a DNA test and I promise you she's yours. This" I demand lifting the back of her shirt to show him her birthmark on her lower back, "Is the same damn birthmark you have on your butt cheek. The same, and he doesn't have anything to do with this. I was faithful to you, that's why I can go to bed at night and know that I tired my hardest with you for five years. I know she's yours, and if you don't think so walk away. She's better to have him anyway, someone willing to love her no matter what, even if she's not his because he's a real man. Have a nice life." I demand slamming the door into his face as I hold Savannah.

She blinks her little eyes at me as I kiss both her cheeks making her smile and grin. Her grin makes me laugh every time she does it. She's pretty calm until I turn the corner and see Dixon making us ice cream sundaes. I didn't expect that, not after the day we have had.

"I heard ice cream makes everything better." He tells me as I smile. Whenever we'd fight years ago, he'd make me sundaes afterwards. Then I look over at Savannah and her whole face lights up when she sees Dixon in the kitchen. He's the one that plays with her and loves her and she knows it. I take her over to him as he grabs her into his arms and kisses all over her face making the cutest little giggle come out of her mouth.

She just grins as he tickles her little feet and tells her that he loves her. I take a spoon full of plain ice cream and let it melt a bit before telling her to open her mouth and letting her have a taste. She cracks us both up when she licks her lips and tries to take the spoon from me.

"I'd say she likes ice cream." He tells me as she holds his arm.

"She's so adorable look at her." I demand kissing her cheek covered in ice cream. She's so easy, and she's so perfect to love. She's an amazing baby. She's not difficult unless she's hungry or sleepy and I love her for it.

"Do you think we should put her to bed? She's a little tired. Look at her eyes." Dixon tells me as I see her little face. She does look tired. Maddox comes in and she squeals and points until I let her down to pet him as he lays out for her to rub his belly. Maddox is her best friend, I have never really trusted dogs but Maddox is Savannah's companion. He growls at anyone who comes in this house and walks over to Savannah and sits in front of her so nobody can touch her. The one time the delivery guy was at the door and I had Savannah in my arms, I thought Maddox was going to murder him. He was growling and upset, and I had to make him walk away so I could get Dixon's meals he orders for dinner.

"Let's give her a little something to eat and then put her to bed." I tell him taking her to her high chair as I quickly smash up some mashed potatoes from dinner and mix then with butter and sour cream until the texture of them is smooth. I give her the bowl and grab a spoon feeding her as Dixon stays in the kitchen. Just like he said, time she's done with the small amount of food, she's out.

I take her to his bedroom and wash her up before changing her clothes and sitting her in her crib. I pull the blanket over her chest as she sighs and falls further into sleep. I cut on the baby monitor and take one of them with me to the kitchen as I cut off the light and let her sleep.

Dixon's got my ice cream sitting on his thigh as I walk into the living room and see his sitting down. Maddox is on one side of him, and Busters occupied on the back of the couch. I take the spot next to Dixon and rest my head on his shoulder as he kisses the side of it and begins to eat his ice cream while cutting the TV on. It's football, not surprisingly.

We don't really talk as we eat, until we're finished and sit the bowls aside as we cuddle into each other. I rest onto his chest as he rubs my scalp and it just feels so good. So perfect, so right, so amazing.

"Dixon?" I ask looking up at him as he moves his head towards me.

"Yeah?" He asks as I grip his shoulder and rub it softly.

"I want this with you." I tell him as he smiles at me.  "I do to" he tells me as I smile. "But we need to talk about something." I mumble.

"The ring, it's beautiful Dixon." I mumble out as he looks at me. He knows what we are about to talk about. "But I want to wait a while, I want to know that we're on the same page. What do you think?" I ask.

"I'll be here when you're ready. Say the word and I'll be on my knee right now." He tells me as I smile. That's good, at least we can agree on something.

"But the ring is perfect." I demand to him as he smiles. I know he picked it out, I love everything about it and when I'm ready, I'll wear it. It's beautiful, I love it.

"I'm glad, let's compromise. So say yes to my next question" he tells me as I smile.

"Move in?" He asks as I grin. I'm practically moved in anyway, and Savannah and I spend most of our time here. I love this house, I love Maddox and Buster and I love Dixon.

"You already asked me that" I tell him as he shakes his head no.

"I know what I want and that's not two bags, that's everything associated with you and Sav." He tells me as I sigh. "If I do, I want Savannah to have her own room and I need to be able to get to her as quick as I can. That means I will have a crib permanently beside your bed, or my bed, or in her room. Whenever I'm there she has to be." I tell him as he nods. She's got a small crib in his room but if I move in with him, permanently, she's getting her big one in place of it.

"That's fine with me. I know she likes me more than you anyway." He tells me as I pinch his leg. Savannah does love me. She's attached to Dixon though, and he's her friend. She always wants to sit with him, and play with him. I find it quite adorable to see her little attachment to him and I know he's attached to her too.

"I'll move in for real this time." I demand making him smile as he lunges for me and tackles me into the couch as he kisses my lips. We don't have time to get naked before he's inside of me telling me just how much he loves me.