"I know. I don't want to cause any problems..." I sighed, moving closer to him as I laid my head on his neck. "But I'm not. I genuinely consider yall my friends, and I'm okay with going with the flow."

"You gotta' stop worrying, sunshine," He said, grabbing my hand as he entwined our fingers. "Everyone likes you, so you don't gotta' worry about them not liking you because you don't want to drink. You straight, sunshine. I got you."

"Okay," I nodded my head, staring at him as he rubbed my arms.

"I forgot to tell you, but you look good," He smirked, wiggling his brows up and down. "You fine as hell."

"You're goofy," I laughed, kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you, honeybunny. You always tell me that."

"And every time is true," He affirmed, picking up my hands as he placed a kiss on it while staring into my eyes. "You know that too."

I wished that I could read his mind at this moment like I wanted to know what he was thinking. Could you look at the guy in their eyes and find out that they liked you? With Malik, I began to notice that his eyes seemed to brighten, glisten, or did it sparkle? I wasn't sure, but he was huge on eye contact.

I grabbed both sides of his face, planting a kiss on both sides of his cheeks. I took my time to reach his lips as I slowly inched my lips towards his, giggling as I seemed to have him waiting long, but once it happened, my eyes were closed, and I could feel myself becoming relaxed even a bit happier. We pulled away as I smiled happily, causing him to kiss me again.

"Something about you..." He mumbled, trying to hide the lopsided grin on his face. "You dangerous,"

I laughed, wiping the lip gloss off his lips as I faced forward, seeing our friends walking towards our section. They were holding drinks in their hands as Terrell moved closer to us.

"Thank you, Terrell," I spoke, smiling at him as I pulled out my wallet to pay him back for buying my drink.

"Yeah, Lemme' cash app you, bro," Malik remarked, going to his cash app. "That's for getting Breanna and me a drink,"

"I was gon' pay him back..." I said, looking at Malik as I placed my wallet back inside my purse. "But thank you."

"It's all cool," Terrell joked, waving it off as he began to drink. He instantly made a face, showing how strong the drink was.

I laughed, watching everyone dance in the section while drinking. I stood up from the sofa, meeting the girls as we all danced together as I took sips of the Shirley Temple.

"Wait...this my song." Leandra beamed, starting to twerk to the song. "Ayeeeee. Hennessy on my lips takes a little sip! It makes me wanna dance..."

She seemed lit already as she rolled her hips to the beat and continued to drink whatever was in her cocktail glass.

"I ain't ever seen her act like this..." Terrell chuckled, staring at her in shock.

"Terrell, dance with me," Leandra told him, directing him with her finger. "I'm not drunk or tipsy yet."

Terrell raised a brow, sending a look my way as he walked towards her as she directed him to the center, where everyone was dancing. My eyes widened, seeing her twerking on him. It was a whole side of her that everyone seemed to have not seen from her.

"My girl had to let her guard down," Malaysia declared, cheering her on. "I love it!"

I agreed, enjoying this side of Leandra as well. I feel like she was someone I could vibe with, and the way Terrell was watching her dance on him, he was enjoying it.