"I don't know. The Traveler isn't here." Jasper said.

"Hmm, well if that's all you need. I'll be going back now," Clovis said as the screen shut down. Jasper yawns and stretches as he goes back to his room.

Time skip 2 hours

Jasper was sleeping until he heard a knock on his door. He forced himself to get up as he stretches and rubbed his eyes. He then opens the door to see William.

"Oh, Sergeant. What happened?" Jasper asked.

"Commander, we have arrived." William said.

"Oh, okay. Thank you." Jasper said as he closes the door. Jasper prepares his stuff and exited out of his room. Soon he went outside.  From there Isaac and Sophia greeted him.

"Hey, you old bastard."

"Fuck you too, Isaac."

"Hehe, well let's go to your hotel."

"Hotel?"

"Yep, we got you a room from an expensive hotel." Isaac said with pride.

"Uh...you know I hate expensive stuff, right?" Jasper asked.

"I know, but I want you to experience it." Isaac said. Jasper sighed as Isaac lead him to his car.

"So we drop my stuff down and where do we go from there?" Jasper asked.

"Well, it's lunch right now. So we can eat first and we can do our shopping." Isaac said.

"Nice. Good." Jasper said as they continue their conversation.

"By the way. HQ wants to award you for your service in the NY Harbor attack 2 months ago." Isaac said.

"Oh. Well, that's fine I guess." Jasper said.

Time Skip 2 Hours.

There was a knock on the door. The door opened and it was Isaac.

"Hey, you ready?" Isaac asked.

"Uh...give me a second. It's a bit hard to tie a tie." Jasper said. About a few minutes later he finally got it. Jasper didn't like wearing formal clothes but knowing Isaac, he will get an ear full later.

"Done." Jasper sighed. "Ya, I'm ready." 

"Good, let's go." Isaac says as he walked out. Jasper follows him as they were greeted by soldiers saluting them. Soon after they stopped at a door. Isaac turned around.

"You, ready?" Isaac asked. Jasper took a deep breath.

"Ya, let's go. I hope they don't question about my powers. But I doubt."

While they waited they hear the Mayor talking to the crowd.

"It's been a blessing month. Not only we made the security ten times secure but the Savior of our Harbor is here!" The crowd roared with cheering and whistling.

"Now! Let us give Commander Jasper George or the "hooded man" a warm welcome!" The Mayor said as the door opened. Jasper went through the door as he looks around and waves. The Mayor smile and waits as Jasper walks through the stage.

"Hello, Commander! It is nice to see you again." Mayor said.

"I guess, Mayor..." Jasper said.

"Oh! It seems like you have forgotten about me! No worries! I know war can take a toll on your memory. My name is John Miller." Miller said as he extended his hand. Jasper did the same as both shook each other's hand.