Chloe

"I got in!" Chloe screamed, holding her acceptance letter. She had just graduated high school, and turned 18. Having no clue what to do with her life, she applied to Little School, not thinking anything of it. But somehow, she got in, and couldn't be more excited.

"That's great Chloe!" Her sister, Myrtle, replied. She gave her a warm hug.

"Tanks." Chloe said, beginning to go into little space. Yes, she was excited, but the thought of being in a new surrounding, with a bunch of new people made her nervous. She began rocking back and forth.

Myrtle noticed her sudden mood change, and hugged her tighter. "Don't be nervous little sis, you'll be in a place with people who know your lifestyle. It'll be fun!"

Chloe smiled, and twirled her pigtails. The strange thing about her was she didn't look like a little. Yes, she wore skirts, and often wore bows with her pigtails, but if one were to see her on the street, they'd more than likely think she was normal. Now if that person was to talk to her, or see her room, their thinking would change quickly. Hence the reason why she was bullied throughout her teen years.

She picked up her teddy bear, and laid her head against it. It was her favorite stuffie, the only one that would calm her down.

"When do you leave?" Myrtle asked.

Chloe tried responding, but she was still in little space. So it just came out as,"Abuaboaboab." She buried her head in her teddy bear from embarrassment. She pointed at the date on the paper, gesturing for Myrtle to read it. Her sister smiled, and glanced at the letter. May 30th it stated, only 3 days from now.

Myrtle jumped up from Chloe's bed. "Only 3 days? Well you better start packing!" She giggled.