09, 1991's graduating year's prom

Start from the beginning

"Yeah Melissa, it's why I'm paying for the limo," Noah deadpanned as Melissa evilly smiled at him through the mirror.

Prom Roxy flung herself onto the small couch, her dirty blond locks like a halo compared to her dress. Normal Roxy slightly cringed once she took a look at her self. A murky blue satin dress that went down to the floor, hair that was slightly untamed and black eyeliner, an angel to everyone else was Roxy's own demon.

"Noah, you're gonna scare her off if you keep messaging her about how excited you are about tonight."
"The first time was cute, but I think it was starting to get creepy after the first 26 times."

"I'm starting to wonder why I'm friends with you two," he groans, putting his head in his hands.

"Because everyone on the lacrosse team is ugly," Prom Roxy exclaimed.

"I'm on the lacrosse team," Noah deadpanned. Prom Roxy and Mellissa said nothing. "Bitches," he mumbled under his breath.

"Anyways, at least you have someone to go with."
"Roxy, you literally rejected everyone who asked you."
"But none of them were hot, why aren't there any hot guys in this school, I mean come on."
"Come on, Harry is smokin'."

"Careful Melissa, if that asshole hears you say that he might go all werewolf on you," Prom Roxy exclaimed.

Normal Roxy was embarrassed.

Noah put his hands inside of his jacket pockets just to feel a sense of comfort when he furrowed his eyebrows at the touch of paper.

"What?" Prom Roxy asked him.

He shrugged and took out the yellow pad paper, and read the writing aloud. "'Don't forget to talk to the principal about college,'" he rolled his eyes scrunching up the paper, and throwing into the bin from where he was - he missed. "I think it's official, my dad is the worst."

"You haven't told him yet?"
"And what, give him a heart attack? Of course not."
"Maybe you should just, I don't know, trust him?"

Noah cocked his head. "Yeah okay, hey dad, I know you want me to go to any collage really but I want to take a gap year and travel around the world instead, surprise!" He added jazz hands at the end for that extra touch of sarcasm in his tone. "I just have no clue what I want to do with my life and he's gonna hate me if I don't go," he sighs.

"You like sleeping," Roxy began, "you should be a coma patient."

"Haha," Noah deadpanned.

The doorbell rang, and it seemed as if the trio already knew who it was. Prom Roxy and Noah rolled their eyes as their faces instants hardened, while Mellisa smiled for a fraction of a second and scolded the other two teens. "Just please pretend to like him, at least for tonight."

"We tolerate him, we're already doing more than enough," Prom Roxy deadpanned.

"Does tolerate mean you beat him with your lacrosse stick," Melissa said directly to Noah, before she turned to Prom Roxy, "or literally threatening to kill him every single time you see him?"

"You're lucky I haven't brought out the fangs," Roxy muttered, walking herself back to the mirror to fix her hair, her vampire face on display as she saw Mellisa give them a fed up look.

"I might not have fangs but I can beat the shit outta him," Noah added on.

"He can try," Prom Roxy corrected. Mellisa shook her head, sighing as she practically ran to open the door.

What the hell was happening? These people knew about her being a vampire too!?

As the footsteps coming up to the room got louder and louder, Prom Roxy and Noah mentally prepared themselves. With Mellisa walking in first, behind her stood a guy with a fox like grin and the most rotting mind that a human could posses that Roxy would meet, or not meet, at that time at least. The night was still young, and the whiskey was not yet drunk.