A Game of Russian Roulette

Poppy raised her arms up, and she made her way to the blonde Russian cautiously

She glared at his smirking face as if he accomplished something big in his life.

She was in a situation where she couldn't just get away with a few scratches and bruise.

She messed up.

Innocent lives were on a line, and she has to chose.

Her Life or the people that have been there for her in her darkest times.

"You're different from your father, Hanma Poppy. He's ruthless, and wouldn't hesitate to throw away any burden livestock.
Yet you put everything on the line, for a dying hag, and a brat."

"Look, just let them go. You don't want to piss me off, and I know some other prick that
would kill your white ass if they have a single scratch on their body.
You don't want to make enemies out of me, or him."

Poppy got down on her knees, and bowed her head in pleading manner,

'This is all I can do...'

"Please, let them go....."

____________________________________

OK, so let's rewind a bit since y'all must be confused AF.

Earlier                       ————>

____________________________________

"WHY IS IT THAT THERE ARE OTHERS BRINGING IN THE FUGITIVES, YET YOUR SORRY ASSES HAVEN'T BROUGHT A SINGLE ONE?!"

Poppy chewed on her cigarette as Alex had a nonchalant look towards Sonoda.

"We apologize, Sonoda-san."

"SORRY WONT SAVE YOU!"

Poppy rolled her eyes,

'I knew I should have skipped worked today, but Dea and Tokyo told me to be an adult and do my responsibilities....'

Alexander then kicked Poppy's shin, making her cry out, she then returned the favor.

He pointed up at Sonoda who had his arms crossed and a glare that didn't even bother her, she's seen worse.

"Look, I have some friends all over Japan who are itching for a fight.
Wouldn't it be rude if I'd just take away their toys?"

He sighed, "There has been a few arrangements actually."

Both had their eyes on the Chief,

"I've heard rumours of a monster with the most freedom, Unchained."