The Literal Pastel Waifu.

Start from the beginning

She turned to Dea who was pouting,

"Poppy-chan, you shouldn't smoke! I heard it's very bad for you, you can get Lung cancer and die!"

Usually anyone who would do this to her would see her wrath, but Dea —

Dea put out the cigarette and tried to seem intimidating, but all what Poppy saw was a chipmunk with large Rosy cheeks.

'A Godzilla Grandma, a Gorilla Woman, and a Pastel chipmunk, what's next?'

Dea was a exception in Poppy's case.

She raised her arms in defeat, "OK, OK, pass me some jelly."

Dea happily passed her the small container of Coffee Jelly, and they began to talk for a while.

Catching up from the loss time.

Hāna Dea, an old childhood of Hanma Poppy.

She was an older friend before she met Tokyo.

A very optimistic, and affectionate girl who is very thoughtful, yet very clumsy.

An actual Waifu.

She remembered the time when she was in highschool. She saw Dea apologize to the ladybug for stepping on its flower.

Poppy then thought, 'yeah we won't get along....'

Yet their now close friends.....

Strange girl, but nonetheless, a good influence to the Hanma Girl.

She could be a monk if she wanted to with the whole 'Kumbaya' attitude.

She always followed Poppy like a lost puppy, and Poppy found her quite fragile, like a porcelain doll.

Poppy then returned from her train of thoughts when Dea placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Ne, Poppy-chan. You have bandages on your shoulders and waist. Did you get hurt while on patrol?"

"Oh, no. It's just a couple of minor injuries, nothing too serious. I was just getting rid of a pest earlier."

"Then at least let me fix your bandages. Even when we were younger, you still can't properly wrap them correctly."

Poppy shrugged and turned to her, "go for it, Nurse Dea."

Dea nodded and worked her magic.

She admired the red headed woman.

She then started at old scars of Poppy's.

A large scar caught the small girl's eye.

The large diagonal scar that was across Poppy's chest brought Dea's mood down.

She remembers how it happened, and it was one of the most terrifying experiences she ever faced.

However she shook it off and returned a smile when she fixed her bandages properly.

"All done!"

Poppy nodded and yawn, she leaned Forward and placed her head on Dea's shoulder.

"P-P-Poppy-chan! What's are you d-doing?!"

Poppy glanced up

'Did I mess up and make this awkward? I don't get these things....'

'does it bother you?"

"No, it doesn't bother me, b-but,"

'Poppy-chan is half naked, and I can't help but feel embarrassed! '

Poppy sat up and stretched,

"Tokyo is staying over for a while, so do you want to stay for the night? We can have a sleep over."

Dea's eyes sparked, "Really! I haven't had a sleepover in so long!"

____________________________________

-------------------

Thank you Lovely_Pear
For letting me use her OC
Dea Hāna.
Dea Hāna will also play a major part in Poppy's story.
Lovely_Pear is a very bubbly person and she always checks on me to see if I'm doing well, so thank you ♥
As I said before, if you want an OC here, just send me a private message.
Lover
Friend
Family member
Enemy
Rival
Other
Just let me know.
Give Lovely_Pear a follow, she's a wonderful person and I appreciate her generosity.
This was an debut for Dea and you'll see more of her, trust me, I have a story for these two. ;)