averie pre-kindergarten graduation

Start from the beginning

"Yay! Averie is graduating just like I did!" Coralei says as she dances around and smiles.

"That's right, Cora! Averie is graduating pre-k while you graduated kindergarten!" Will says as he hugs Coralei.

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all happily put their shoes on and so does Will and RJ!

Luca happily walks around as he watches his siblings, Daddy and Papi all getting ready! Will then helps Luca put his tiny shoes on and holds him in his arms with a big grin.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all happily load up in the van and head to the preschool for the pre-kindergarten graduation!

*****
After a twenty minute drive, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca have made it to the preschool for the pre-kindergarten graduation!

"Bubba, Cora, Avy and Teddy, we have to wear our masks when we go inside the school, okay?" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Averie and Theodore.

"Okay, Daddy!" Benji, Coralei, Averie and Theodore all say in unison to Will happily.

"I don't!" Harlow says as she smiles and claps her hands.

"Not yet! When you turn three years old you will have to! That is so soon, baby!" RJ says, making Harlow giggle and smile.

"Woah!" Harlow says as she smiles happily at RJ.

"Pa Pi! Da da!" Luca says loudly to both Will and RJ.

"Hey, bud! Hi!" Will says in a babyfied voice at Luca as he smiles at him.

"Hey, little squirt!" RJ says in a babyfied voice at Luca as he does a silly face at Luca.

Luca giggles at both Will and RJ and claps his hands with lots of excitement.

Will, Luca, RJ, Harlow, Benji, Theodore, Coralei and Averie all get out of the van together with Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie and Theodore all putting their masks on!

Will, Luca, RJ, Harlow, Benji, Theodore, Coralei and Averie all walk into the preschool together!

Once inside of the preschool, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore Harlow and Luca are all happily greeted by Averie's incredible pre-kindergarten teacher, Ms. Gray!

"Hello, Shepherd-Aguiar! Welcome to the pre-kindergarten graduation!" Ms. Gray says proudly.

"Hello!" Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big smiles at Ms. Gray.

"Ba ba ba!" Luca says as he giggles and smiles.

"Hi, Ms. Gray!" Averie says to Ms. Gray with excitement.

"Hello, Averie! Are you excited about your graduation today?" Ms. Gray asks Averie as she hugs Averie happily.

"YES! I am so excited!" Averie says as she dances around with a big smile.

"Awesome! I am so excited for you, your classmates and Ms. Kearney's students as well!" Ms. Gray says to Averie making Averie smile.

"Averie, you are going to follow me and sit with your classmates backstage! Are you excited about that?" Ms. Gray says to Averie with a cheeky grin.