1: WTF is this

Any second now I will lose consciousness.

Any second now.

What the fuck is this? I can't see anything and it feels like I'm being compressed on all sides.

"Wilbur, wake up you idiot"

I know that stupid New York accent.

Schlatt.

"You took your time, I've been waiting for you for a good week"

Week? I had died meer hours after Schlatt.

"The fuck are you on about?"

"I got here a week ago, I've been watching your story in increments, you died about a day ago."

"Huh, I guess time works differently here."

"No shit..."

No. This can't be it. I refuse to believe I am stuck for an eternity with only this stupid goat man for company.

"Well this is shit"

"Eh, it's not all bad, look at this!"

He leads me to a bright hole in the floor. I look down and who can I see but Tommyinnit.

Fuck that child and everything he stands for.

"Pretty cool right?"

"I guess.."

I am speaking with as much malice as possible, I hate this man. There was a time where he was my best friend and lover, then he ruined everything.

I look over to see him staring at me.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing, just admiring that fat ass of yours..."

"No, you don't get to steal me country from me, ruin my life, then pretend like nothing happened."

"Touché, however, if we are up here for eternity, we might aswell be friendly about it."

He drapes his arms around my shoulders, I smirk and pull a lighter out of my pocket and start burning his fingers. He screams and I start laughing like nothing else.

"Will, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Oh, many things, you caused quite a few of them."

He looks genuinely terrified of me. Maybe I can use this to my advantage.

I walk up to him and bite down hard on his neck, drawing blood. That scream, I could get used to causing Schlatt pain.

Maybe we will be in a relationship again, if it means I can emotionally and physically torture him.

Damn this will be fun.

I turn back to watch Tommy, only to find that the hole in the floor isn't during anyone or anything.

Ugh, I'd kill for some entertainment.

Then, at my side, is a pack of playing cards.

Guess it's time for some solitaire....