#32 : final storyline

Loud gunshots could still be heard in Sunhee's head as she sat in front of her laptop. It felt like yesterday but it had been almost 5 months now. "Sunhee ? you okay ? Sunghoon's calling you." Jungwon said as he organized some papers. Sunhee stood up from her desk as she passed some files to Jungwon before going with Sunghoon. Jungwon had instead proposed to her a better and safer job since everyone agreed on Sunghoon's statement.

Of course, he wouldn't let his girlfriend risk her life and go on missions with them. Her job was simple, replacing Heeseung as he is now can focus on getting better and retraining as he lost most of his muscle memory. 

"Yes, Mr Park ?" Sunghoon laughed as he passed Sunhee a plate of food. "Fresh from Jay's kitchen. Sit in front of me and eat. Don't you think I don't know you have been skipping meals." It wasn't Sunhee's intention to do so anyways. She had been so much closer to Sunghoon, not to mention about the incident that happened 5 months ago.

"It's just hard, you know. Forgetting and trying to remember what happened. My memories are just fading." Sunghoon then sat next to her as he pulled her close. "Sunghoon's therapy session is open." Sunhee just looked at her boyfriend with the same expression she had a year ago when he said that line in a cringy way.

"Don't, I repeat, don't make me bro-zone you." She said pointing at Sunghoon as he burst out laughing. Sunghoon was definitely happier than before, smiling often making the others so much more relieved. Sunghoon was usually the type to have his ears open but his mouth preferred to be closed.

He had been through a lot but with Sunhee, he feels like he didn't need to remember all of those. She was already enough to get his mind off things. "Eui-Joon is really heartbroken isn't he ?..." Eui-Joon had been calling her but did not see her. His voice sounded like he was crying every time. "I feel bad but at the same time Soobin told me he needed space. I have never seen him like that before."

The two talked until they decided to visit Sunghoon's 'in-laws' graves, also known as, Sunhee's parents. Sunhee found a few things changed outside, it was winter and there were a few new buildings. Sunghoon and Jake accompanied her, letting her pour whatever her heart contents. It ends here. Sunhee was restarting everything. Tears poured down her face.

Given ? A new life. A new lover. A new job. A new environment. A moment of rebirth.Taken ? So many lives. So many emotions. So many thoughts. So much sanity. An ugly past.

Feels like we're on the edge right now, I wish that I could say I'm proud. I'm sorry that I let you down. let you down. All these voices in my head get loud. I wish that I could shut them out. I'm sorry that I let you down. Let you down

Yeah, I guess I'm a disappointment. Doing everything I can. With my head down, lookin' at the ground, I'm embarrassed for you. Paranoia, what did I do wrong this time? That's parents for you

Very loyal?

Shoulda had my back but you put a knife in it. My hands are full, what else should I carry for you?

I cared for you, but-

Yeah, you don't wanna make this work. You just wanna make this worse. Want me to listen to you. But you don't ever hear my words. You don't wanna know my hurt, yet. Let me guess, You want an apology, probably

How can we keep going at a rate like this?

We can't,

so I guess I'ma have to leave

Please don't come after me

I just wanna be alone right now, I don't really wanna think at all. Go ahead, just drink it off. Both know you're gonna call tomorrow like nothing's wrong. Ain't that what you always do?

I feel like every time I talk to you. You're in an awful mood

What else can I offer you?

There's nothing left right now, I gave it all to you. Yeah, don't talk down to me. That's not gonna work now. Packed all my clothes and I moved out.I don't even wanna go to your house. Everytime I sit on that couch I feel like you lecture me. Eventually, I bet that we could have made this work. And probably would have figured things out

But I guess I'm a letdown

Okay, let's put my fake face on and pretend now. Sit around and talk about the good times

That didn't even happen

Feels like we're on the edge right now. I wish that I could say I'm proud. I'm sorry that I let you down. Oh, I let you down. All these voices in my head get loud. And I wish that I could shut them out. I'm sorry that I let you down. Oh, let you down. Yeah, I'm sorry

I'm so sorry now.

Yeah, I'm sorry.

That I let you down.

special chapter and all the members pasts will be updated when i get back ! but 'till then. it ends here. this book has received so much attention, thank you so much. most of you are most likely staying only for this book but i really appreciate it. i hope you can look forward to my next books.

*cries* i dont want this book to end because i will loose so many nice people who as read this story TT 

ok ok, baibai !!

love and hugs 

from 

chen.