#02

"EUI-JOON WHAT DO WE DO ?!" Sunhee was yelling through the rain as they panicked. "M-maybe the wind blew the door open ? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW ?!" Eui-Joon hugged Sunhee as it was raining heavily, making them completely drenched and the cold weather wasn't helping.

"Sunhee, we s-should just go in, right ? I d-don't think anything is wrong-" Eui-Joon was shivering from the cold and the rain started pouring heavier than it already is, if that's possible. Sunhee was coughing and just made a run into the house. Eui-Joon followed her behind and closed the door shut. Sunhee was coughing out her lungs as her head spun.

"Sunhee.." Eui-Joon crouched down and held Sunhee from falling down. It was like a freezer in the house. Eui-Joon dropped Sunhee on the couch and gave her a towel along with a blanket. He was running up and down the stairs, turning on the heater and making sure Sunhee was fine.

Sunhee felt like she was seeing things as she saw a black figure under the small coffee table in front of her. The girl took out the bottle of pills while Eui-Joon was making some drinks, trying to calm down as well. Sunhee quickly took the bottle of water in front of her and swallowed at least 4 to 5 pills.

Sunhee hid the pills behind the couch as Eui-Joon came in, swallowing quickly. "We're good now right ?..." Eui-Joon passed her the cup of tea and some biscuits. The clock hit 23:00 as they heard footsteps upstairs. The two put the cups down as they looked at each other and back to the ceiling. It was getting louder and louder.

"Y-You hear it too right ? The footsteps ?" Eui-Joon nodded his head, frowning. Sunhee covered her ears and closed her eyes as Eui-Joon pulled her closer to him. "Calm down, let's stay positive." Not gonna lie, the boy was obviously scared as well. The coffee table infront of them started to move as Eui-Joon shook Sunhee to open her eyes.

There was a guy standing right infront of them.

"Hello, Nice to meet you. Now that you have calmed down, I can do my work easier." "WH-" The man grabbed a stick and knocked Eui-Joon off the couch. Sunhee couldn't open her mouth. She wanted to scream but could only open her eyes in shock to see Eui-Joon bleeding on the floor. The girl slowly looked back at the man to see he was gone.

Her vision is covered with a few black dots as her head spun. She couldn't think straight anymore. The man slowly took her hand and dragged her somewhere but her hand grabbed something at the door. It was an umbrella. She took it and with the energy left, swinging it into the guy's face.

Sunhee looked like a drunkard, her steps were not stable. Ah, the side-effects of the pills were kicking in. It was too fast too soon. The umbrella was suddenly taken away from her as it got thrown to the side. She could hear mumbling here and there, trying to not fall asleep right there and then.

Her hand was taken again except she was dragged roughly, falling down in between getting out of the house. Sunhee was trembling from the cold and couldn't let out her voice anymore and let out small whimpers, trying to pull her hand away. The guy gave up and just lifted her up and placed her on his shoulder. Sunhee was kicking here and there but couldn't do anything.

The guy quickly threw her into the black car and locked the door. Sunhee fell to the floor of the car but was pulled up by another person. "Let me go !" She was trying her best to defend herself but to all these people, it was just annoying moves. Well, except for that umbrella that was swung into Jake's face.

"Sit still goddammit !" The person slapped Sunhee as he got frustrated. Sunhee was thrown to the side of the car, hitting her head against the door. The girl fell into immediate unconsciousness as Sunoo could tie her hands easily now. "Tch, why didn't Jay put her out before throwing her in here ?"

Sunoo said annoyed as Sunghoon in the car was laughing, switching his phone off. "I think something might have happened there. Well, I'm gonna go help burn the house down, Sunghoon said, getting ready to go through the rain. Sunoo just frowned at him. "Why don't you just stay here ?"

"Uhm, because it's fun ? C'mon. I might not kill people but I want to have fun too." Sunoo just gave him an unbelievable face. "Besides, you knocked her out so if she wakes up then just do it again." Sunghoon said giggling as he finished the sentence. "Wow, what a fun job for me to do. Tch." The rain was getting lighter so Sunghoon took the chance to run to the house.

"Now I'm stuck here with a 19 year-old girl who apparently overdoses on a TON of medication. What a great start." Sunoo was really moody and sarcastic today as the members legit ruined his sleep. The boy had to go on another separate mission after this and it was going to be hard, considering he didn't get enough sleep.

The members were getting rid of all possible evidence and took a few of the girl's belongings, probably going to be used as blackmail. Eui-Joon's unconscious body was dragged to the other car as Sunghoon stopped the bleeding before Eui-Joon actually dies. The team split up into two cars leaving Ni-Ki and Jungwon who were pouring fuel all over the house.

It was a remote area so it's going to take at least 20-30 minutes for the nearest house to file a report. The two got out of the house and into the cars. Ni-Ki rolled down the window, activating the lighter and throwing it at the front door, immediately catching the material on fire. "GO !" Heeseung drove crazily fast with Sunoo driving the other car, following them.

"Someone hold that girl close, I'm not wasting more materials to treat her wounds and bruises later on" Sunghoon said as he played on Ni-Ki's nintendo. "Wow, what a great hyung you are- NOW GIVE ME BACK MY SWITCH !" Ni-Ki yelled. They were all rushing back to the hideout as they saw red and blue lights from a far.

Sunoo drove the wheel with one hand, speeding up the car as the other took out a communicating device and typed in a number to connect with Heeseung's car.

"Mission accomplished, guys."

do yall like this version better ?