#22

They reached the end and they were in another basement. Ni-Ki stopped as he closed the doors once again, taking deep breaths. Sunhee fell to the floor, trying to catch her breath. "Sunhee, let's go. We're here already." Sunhee sighed as she took Ni-Ki's hand and they went out of the basement.

Sunhee saw a few portraits down the hallway, five of them to be exact. They entered another, Ni-Ki immediately pulled her to the wall next to him as he quickly loaded his gun. "Hold this." He whispered, passing his laptop to Sunhee. The girl was shaking in fear, trembling in cold sweat as they heard a few people talking down the road.

Ni-Ki didn't want to put his guard down so quickly, he peeked out the corner to find one of the TXT members also on the other end of the hallway. He pulled out his phone and connected it to the ear piece he was wearing. The boy called a person as they picked up. "I have Sunhee with me. Act quick." Ni-Ki whispered, holding onto Sunhee's hand tightly as he looked left and right to make sure there were no others.

/ what the hell happened to the others ?! /

"We'll meet them here soon."

/ I- Your gun loaded ? On the count of three, shoot the doors and run to the studio upstairs. Taehyun is there. The others are also finishing off the others we have in the building. /

Sunhee heard footsteps and tapped Ni-Ki's hand.

"Ok no stalling, count now Kai ! Someone's coming on our side !"

/ 3 /

/ 2 /

/ 1 /

Gunshots could be heard and Ni-Ki immediately pulled Sunhee as they went for the stairs, meeting up with Huening Kai along the way. Sunhee was gripping onto the laptop for dear life as she held her tears back. It was not the time to cry. She had to stay strong and try to be useful in any way to help them.

They met up with Taehyun and Yeonjun in the room, confirming that it was now safe and peaceful. Sunhee passed Ni-Ki's laptop as he and Taehyun got to work decoding things. Sunhee dropped to the floor as she tried to calm down. She needed to see the other. She wanted them to be okay as well. "Where's the rest ?" Ni-Ki asked as he typed away on his laptop. "Soobin and Beomgyu are checking the main floor and I think they should be up by now ? How 'bout you guys ?"

Ni-Ki shook his head. "I don't know. None of them replied, I think they're still busy." Yeonjun passed Sunhee a bottle of water as he patted her back. "You good ? Don't worry, everything's good now. That just now was really out of a sudden-" Sunhee cut him off after she gulped the last of the water bottle. "It's my fault, isn't it ?" Yeonjun shook his head as he sat down properly as he took his phone out.

"Some of us didn't finish the mission properly and some of the enemies knew about you and another person we had as a hostage as well. That hostage is now helping the rest of our team members. He had been trained." Sunhee sighed in relief knowing she didn't have to put the whole blame on herself. "Will everyone be okay ?..." Yeonjun nodded as he smiled.

"They will. After this we're gonna train you next. We plan on taking you on the team as we could use some more people, that's also why we didn't chop your head off." Yeonjun joked as Sunhee didn't laugh but just stared at him. Kai laughed at Yeonjun as he just made a bad joke. "Guys ! The rest of Enhypen are coming here, is everything clear ?" Ni-Ki asked as he finally got a sign from Sunoo on the other line.

"Wait." Kai said as he talked through the earpiece to get in contact with Beomgyu. "Gyu, everything clear ?"

/ Yup, except for dead bodies. EJ, Soobin and I are coming upstairs after we check the left side. I'll see you in 10. /

"Right, take care." Kai nodded as Ni-Ki sent another signal to his team members. Sunhee finally could breathe properly as her mind was still in shock. Yeonjun looked at Sunhee before at Kai, nodding at the older before giving the girl a small hug. "You'll be trained next time so you won't have to be like this." Sunhee then pushed him off slightly, still feeling weary. "Just how many are there of you guys ?"

"Ah, it's just 12 of us. You are currently in our company, more like the main base. Yup." He said before standing up. Sunhee went over to Ni-Ki and sat next to him, pulling up her hoodie as she wore the headphones and played some music. She hugged her knees, the worst thoughts came to her head. Just then a knock was heard on the door. Yeonjun and Kai got their guns ready as Taehyun and Ni-Ki were on standby to switch their laptops off.

"Don't worry, it's us." Jungwon said as all 6 of them entered the room, all busted and injured as Yeonjun went to help Sunghoon with medical. Sunhee was relieved as he ran over to hug Sunghoon, sobbing in his chest immediately as she saw his arm was injured. "I'm okay..." Sunghoon said, hugging her back as Jay backhugged Sunhee. Yeonjun called Sunghoon over to treat his hand so he can get to work with the other members.

Heeseung was lying down on the ground, exhausted as he stayed with Sunhee. The girl tried her best to distract the older with some small talks. Just then another three people came into the room, Sunhee immediately realised the third person. There was a heavy atmosphere in the room as soon as EJ saw Sunhee. The others kept quiet as they focused on treating wounds and gashes.

EJ expected Sunhee to come into his arms, relieved to see him again but she broke eye contact with him and hugged Heeseung, not caring if her shirt was a bit bloody. The Enhypen members were whispering around, wondering what they should do as now they had set a trap already. Unlike EJ- Eui-Joon, Sunhee was really hard to train and kept stirring up troubles for them so they had to find a way to fix this along the way.

Sunhee now was emotionally and physically hurt. She had other problems to worry about yet, in that situation, right there and then was where Eui-Joon stood, tears welling up in his eyes as his face was emotionless. The TXT members told him that Sunhee missed him to the max, but it was the opposite of what he was seeing.

He could see constant fear distilled in Sunhee's eyes, not because of the current situation but because if his appearance.

yall-
istg it's too early for someone to die