#03

Jay being him, he just threw Sunhee down on the basement floor, not caring if she was okay or not. He untied her and replaced the rope with handcuffs so she wouldn't try anything. Her head was slightly bruised so is the rest of her body. The male noticed it and lifted the hoodie slightly. There were a few unwrapped bandages showing unhealed wounds.

"What the hell did Sunoo do- tch. Now I'm going to be blamed if they find out." Jay mumbled under his breath. Not being a pervert, he pulled the hoodie down and left the room searching for Kim Sunoo. The male ran to his room to see he was not there. "Why ? He went for a separate paid mission." "Fuck. I don't know what he did to that girl but there were bad wounds." "I'm guessing you looked under her shirt. Pervert."

Sunghoon scoffed, drinking his coffee and dodging Jay's punch. "No, it wasn't Sunoo. I saw it too. They were badly treated as well. I was planning to go tell Ni-Ki to find out. Damn, if the parents were abusive, I would kill them too after we deal with that girl." Jay walked with him downstairs to Ni-Ki's room. "So, we going to sell that girl down in the basement or-" 

"PARK FUCKING JONGSEONG. Why are you like this ?! As much as we do illegal things, we leave women alone. I don't know what we are going to do but don't touch her. You'll get killed by me or Heeseung." Sunghoon hit the back of Jay's head until they arrived at Ni-Ki's room. "Oi Ni-Ki." As usual, the boy was playing his games. Everyone was annoyed enough to hear his loud screamings so they moved his room further away from theirs.

"What." Ni-Ki said not even bothering to glance back at the older males. "Can we have the rest of Choi Sunhee's files ?-" Ni-Ki threw a file at Jay and shoved them out the door, locking it. "And he's growing up fast, not so surprisingly." Sunghoon giggled as they went into Jungwon's room where the remaining members were.

"Got this. Now let's finish up."

.

Sunhee woke up abruptly, shocked. Her eyes were open but only darkness appeared in front of her. The girl harshly tugged her hands, making a few cuts from the handcuffs's sharp edges. Sunhee tried yelling but nothing happened. Panic, anxiety and fear was rising up in her as she trembled.

The door opened and closed back. Sunhee froze. Footsteps were heard, getting louder as it approached her. A small flick was heard to see a light above her. She opened her eyes and screamed as a Japanese boy was in front of her, staring deep into her soul. "And ? Need something ? You were fucking ruining my gameplays. Now talk already. You were screaming and yelling non-stop. What do you want ?!"

Ni-Ki yelled out the last sentence, hitting the wall next to Sunhee. "P-pain." That was all Sunhee could whisper out. Her whole entire body was on fire as she felt something cold run down from several spots on her body. "You think I can do anything about it ? You could have stayed still and none of this would have happened." Ni-Ki said, grabbing her cuffed hands. 

Ni-Ki dragged the girl up by her hair as she yelped.

"Scream one more time and I can just break your neck right here, right now."

His temper was the worst among all 7 of them, following with Sunoo. He grabbed her shoulder and went out of the basement, dragging the girl's body up the stairs. Sunhee was terrified for her life. Ni-Ki threw her into another room as Heeseung kicked him to the side. "WHAT THE HELL DUDE-"

"Don't swear at me- LOOK AT HER !" Heeseung said, pulling the girl up on her legs as Jungwon pulled an armchair closer to Heeseung. He sat Sunhee's now unconscious body onto the chair, leaning her back against it. Jungwon stood up and went through his cupboard to search for a towel to cover up Sunhee.

"Don't stare at her y'all. Now, fucking tell me who injured her." Jungwon barked as the room turned silent. He took the towel and made sure it covered Sunhee's body so the perverts- the guys in the room would have something else to look at. "Nobody's going to answer ?" Jungwon was terrifying. He was talking in a calm manner, making the room's atmosphere heavy.

"Well Ni-Ki literally dragged her up here so-" Jungwon punched him in the face before Jake pulled him back from getting into a fight with Ni-Ki. "Sunoo slapped her in the car to make her unconscious." Sunghoon said quietly. Jungwon let out a sigh. "I'll deal with him later. Don't remember what I said before starting the mission ?"

All of them started mumbling the same thing. "Although we do illegal things, we don't use girls as a punching bag. Besides, men should never ever raise their hand in front of a woman."

"AND ?! I COME BACK TO THIS- There are way more wounds on her from the exterior. Who else did damage to her ?" Ni-Ki mumbled something. Some close to him heard but Jungwon glared sharply at him, already getting the signal to repeat his words.

"Boyfriend. In the files, there is a USB card attached to it. Play the contents."

Ni-Ki passed them the laptop that was on the table and wiped off the blood on his face. "Sunghoon go get your doctor mode on and treat the girl. I promised HYBE she should be unharmed but it's too late since someone has anger issues." Sunghoon let out a half sigh-half scream before going to carry Sunhee but was stopped by Jungwon.

"The girl is staying here. You bring your things in here. I don't trust any of you to be near her. Who knows what intentions you have." Jungwon snapped as he chipped in the usb into the laptop. Sunghoon sweared under his breath and gave Jungwon a 'what the fuck did I do' look but does his instructions anyways. "Should we call Sunoo ?" "No, leave him alone. He has a mission."

Sunghoon went out of the room to go take medical items. The video on the screen played, a guy was pouring a cup of hot and steaming liquid onto Sunhee and the whole cafeteria laughed, Sunhee was thrown onto the wall. There were a ton of bad scenes, making Jungwon close the laptop immediately, shutting the video off. "So, another target. Someone go and kill this K guy. I don't tolerate this behaviour."

"How about the guy with Sunhee, Eui-Joon was his name I think." Jay said, lying down on the sofa on Heeseung's lap. "Sunghoon said he won't remember much so just send the guy home. He's trustable. Keeping an eye on him should be easy but that's Ni-Ki's job." Ni-Ki let out a groan, ruffling his hair. Jungwon gives out instructions secretly as he talks.

Sunghoon dashed back in with a box since there were a few. He was pissed. "And you have a problem ?" Jake barked at Sunghoon. Sunghoon placed the box down next to Sunhee as he smiled sarcastically at all of the members. "No,no, not at all. Just having to carry my things all the way upstairs when I have an infirmary downstairs where EVERYTHING is there DOES NOT sound RIDICULOUS at all."

Yeah, Sunghoon is in psycho mode.

did yall laugh.