36. Time's Ticking

Play - If I Get My Way by Little Mix - on repeat

1 month later 

Walking into a room, he looked to see a small double bed and a night stand in the confined room and a door leading to a small bathroom. And found Athena reading a book. "So." Thomas started, "What's the deal with the plan?" he asked.

Athena lifted her head from the book. "Well who can you find that's in on the plan?" she asked resting her head on her arm that was against her crossed knee.

"I can think of a couple people who do you need?" he asked leaning on the door.

"Well, if my guess is right." she started.

"Which they always are." Newt interjected as he walked up to the room and leaned on the wall beside Thomas.

"Eavesdropping much?" she asked playfully.

"More walking past and being more interested in this then what I had to say." Fry answered for Newt as he walked up to the room too.

"Well, to answer your question Thomas." Athena said looking at the brunette as Newt joined her sat on the bed. "I'm not even going to ask if you three are in, so that leaves Vince, Finn, Brenda and Jorge to ask.

2 months later 

As Athena was sat at the rounded table, in the empty room, her peace was quickly interrupted by the slam of files being dropped in her face.

Looking up she saw the smug face on Finn, as he walked and sat down on the chair beside her and threw his legs up on the table.

"I'm guessing you got them then." she asked the prideful man.

"Indeed I did."

"The exact date, time and location?" She asked.

"Of course."

"And--"

"Route and destination. You must forget Athena I was the one who taught you all this." he said putting his hands behind his head.

"Good." she started going back to writing.

"So what's the plan?" he asked.

"I will tell you at the meeting along with the rest of them." she said standing up, and gathering all her notes and the new files.

"Oh come on. I just got you the key information for this plan." he whined.

"Well done, you did your part of the plan." she said smugly, and started walking away.

"I don't remember teaching you to be a bitch!" he joked after her.

3 months later 

"So what do we know?" Thomas asked as him, Newt, Fry, Vince, Brenda, Jorge and Finn all waited for Athena to explain their plan.

"Good news or bad news first?" she asked.

"Good news?" Fry replied hesitantly.

"Good news is that the plan is ready and I can think of a way to get Minho and the others out, it's a bit drastic but possible." she replied looking round the group.

"What's the bad news." Newt asked.

"The bad news is for us to get to Minho, he has to be in a train on route. So out in the open with minimal security, not in a Wicked property." she started.

"That doesn't sound bad." Vince said.

"She isn't done yet." Finn interjected already knowing the time and dates.