10. We Stick Together, We Always Will.

Running towards the Glade a crowd of boys were crowded around the overview post holding any item they could trying to block random objects being thrown down at them. "Chuck, what's going on?" Minho asked as the group walked up to a giggling Chuck staring at the situation before him.

"Girls are awesome," he replied pointing at the girl who was the one throwing the objects at the teenage boys.

"Leave me alone!" she shouted, down at the boys.

"Everybody watch your heads," a boy shouted as the group came closer, realising she was throwing rocks down.

"Hey! Throw one more of those things, i'll-- Ow!" Gally said as he got hit square in the head by a rock, causing Athena to snort in amusement.

"Go away!" she stated.

As Thomas, Minho and the pair of Med-Jacks joined the group getting rocks fired at them, Athena apparently the only one with common sense walked underneath the Overview post and leaned against one of them crossing her arms across her chest, out of the line of fire and watching the boys try to deal with the girl. "What happened! What happened!" Thomas asked standing near Newt, Gally, Winston and Frypan.

"I don't think she likes us very much." Newt sarcastically stated, hiding with Winston under a panel of wood.

"What do you want from me?!" She asked, throwing down endless supplies of rocks.

"Hey, look we just wanna talk." Thomas shouted up.

"I'm warning you!"

"Hey, hey, whoa, it's Thomas. It's Thomas." he shouted up causing the girl to come to a stop. The raven haired girl peaked her head out of the stand, glaring down at the boys. "Look, i'm gonna come up ok?" he said, getting no response all she did was hide her head again which was a good enough answer for the boy, as he headed up the steps and a few gladers started to walk away.

After a few minutes Gally shouted up, "Hey, what's going on up there?"

"Is she coming down?" Athena asked now stood with the rest.

"Um, hey, listen guys, just give us a second, OK?" Thomas shouted back down.

"All right," Newt said, shooing people off. "Come on."

"Is this what all girls are like?" Frypan asked looking at Athena.

"Honestly Fry," she started looking up at the cook, "Yeah." causing the group of boys to chuckle at her honesty.

"Hey, Thea reckon you could give me a hand with dinner tonight." Frypan asked.

"Ye, sure" and with that the pair walked off towards the kitchen.

-------------------------------------

Play - Oops by Little Mix ft. Charlie Puth 

-------------------------------------

Once making it to the kitchen the pair started to prepare the chicken noodles for the glade, being the only thing decent they had left. "So,"Frypan said, starting a conversation, "I see you and Newt finally made it official." he said with a smirk.

"Ha-ha very funny, but ye kind of we haven't really talked about it, it's only been a day and everything."

"Ye, but it doesn't matter if it's only been a day he's been making goo-goo eyes at you since the day you held that knife to his throat, which is still an amusing memory by the way." he said while chopping some carrots.

"He has not," she replied as she stirred the noodles in the pot.

"He really has. And don't tell me you didn't notice 'cus you have. You notice every damn thing it's annoying honestly."