Chapter Nine~ Truth

Începe de la început

"Because. The Humans, Elves, Witches, and all other life forms on earth are in need of a judge. For they are deceitful creatures. They lie, and kill without a hint of guilt just to prove that they are stronger. The weak need a leader, and the strong need guidance. You, my dear were made for that purpose." The mana explains.

"So...am I human?" The girl asks in a whisper.

"No. For you are much greater than that. You are mana, with a human layer. But, that doesn't mean you can't die" It states with a sad tone.

"What do you mean?" The female questions.

" You have been born over and over again. Forgetting your past life but always with the same face. The only things that can destroy you is the other world."

"What's the other world?"

"Demons. Devils. The unnatural things. Creatures who aren't suppose to be here. Every life time, you would die from one, and in this lifetime your friends with it." The girl gasps and shakes her head.

"What are you talking about? I don't know any demon?"

"Asta. His Grimoire has a demon, and his anti-magic sword can kill you. If you were struck with you, you could die." The mana finishes. 

A shaky breath escapes the girl. Asta, her friend and brother can kill her. She knows that he wouldn't even attempt to, but there is always accidents. Accidents that she couldn't afford. 

"Your necklace" The mana starts " was a gift from me. If you were to be struck with the sword, or attacked with a demon , the power in this necklace will give your human body a second chance in life". The girl stumbles backwards until she falls down. She still has to process this information.

'Asta could kill me, and only with a light tap of his sword' She thinks to herself.

"My daughter, I'm sorry for putting this all on her so fast, but something is coming and you had to be aware of who you are. The power of Judgement is not a power that's in your Grimoire. Rather its something inside you. If you deem so, you can take away the magic power from someone, with these simples words. ' Thou don't deem you, the power of thou magic'. There Grimoire will be rendered useless. But if you want to return the power you shall place your hand on there Grimoire and repeat the words. 'Thou has proven there worth of thou magic'."

Y/N rubs her temples as she stands up.

"Thank you" The girl starts " Thank you for telling me what the meaning of the Six Leaf Clover is. Thank you for telling me who I am?"

The mana shaped man walks to the girl and gives her a hug.

"I am everywhere. If you need me, just call out my name. I love you my daughter."

" I'm not sure if I love you yet but, I want to get to know you. I don't really know how that works since you aren't human." The girl laughs making the man give a happy glow.

"I may not be human, but I still have feelings. Remember Mana is based on emotions." He states. " I guess it's time for you to go my dear. " He states pulling away from the girl.

"Ok."

"Close your eyes and I'll send you back to your friends." Y/N closes her eyes as the sound of wind reaches her ears. She can't feel herself physically move, but the sick feeling she suddenly got was enough to prove that she did. 

"Where is she?".

"I-I don't know, we thought she left with you guys".

"Baka, You thought she left."