Camila nodded, "I'll leave it to you, call me anything."

"Okay, Ms Karla, take care."

"I'll be back," and she left.

Camila was already in the elevator while controlling herself to not visit or just a glance of who Lauren Jauregui is, she believes in her heart that it will beat once she saw her. Then she remember the woman that she saw yesterday at the lobby staring at the portrait, could it be Lauren? 

She raised her hand and pressed the no. 18 in the panel board of the elevator where AD1 located. It dings after a second, reminding her that she arrived at 18th floor then she stepped out. She was about to step out when a familiar woman passed, heading towards the AD1. Her eyes widened and turn her back immediately then she tilted her head to the right and saw a raven wavy haired woman entered the AD1.

'She must be Lauren,' and she gulped, 'I still didn't get why emerald and a moon, every time I speak her name, emerald and a moon came after, why?'

Then she felt someone touch her and she quickly back away and saw a female employee.

A concern was immediately registered to a woman who tapped Camila.

"Are you okay, Ms Karla?"

"Y-Yeah," and she glanced inside the AD1, "I got the wrong floor," and she step inside again and pressed the button to the parking lot, she sighed when it closed then leaned on the metal box.

"I still don't get it, why moon and emerald? Why? Who are you, Lauren Jauregui? Who are you to me? Why I can't take you off my mind? Why?" and she clutch her chest.

***

CAMILA roamed her eyes to one of the hangar in New York when finally she arrived and went down to the jet. She walked towards the car that awaits her and her driver, Ken, greeted her and opened the door for her and she step inside and Ken closed it from the outside.

"Where to, Ms Karla?" Ken asked when he stepped inside the driver's seat buckling his seatbelt.

"To the company, Ken."

"Copy, Ms Karla."

And they left the hangar.

It's a 15mins ride from the hangar to the company which is the branch of ETG. All of the securities and staff greeted her when she stepped inside the building.

"Ms Karla, it's good to see you here," Tricia greeted, the director of the ETG that based in New York.

"I need to talk to Justin Crisanto."

"Right away, Ms Karla."

Camila waited in her office that was located in 10th floor of that building. Though its' not that high than the ETG in LA it was wide. After a few minutes of waiting Tricia knocked at her office and opened the door.

"Ms Karla, Justin Crisanto is here."

"Thank you, Tricia."

"You're welcome, Ms Karla."

"You can go back to your work."

"Yes, Miss."

Tricia told Justin to enter the office.

Justin on the other hand widened his eyes when she saw Camila Cabello, "Cabello?"

Camila smiled at Justin, "you're still the same."

"Oh my God," and he laugh and approached Camila and he embrace her, "good to see you, bro."

"Yeah good to see you, too."