"Excuse me, Ma'am? Could you please come with us?" The paramedic said, taking everyone into the hospital, the kids looked dead but they couldn't be.

A few minutes of questions and Liam came in through the door. Nate, Nick and Louis were all in stretchers, burns visible on each one of them.

Liam came over to me, hugging me.

"What if someone doesn't make it?" I whimper, my tears falling out like a water fall that was being soaked up by Liam's shirt.

"They're going to make it. They're Kingsley's." He scoffed, trying to lighten up the mood.

I nodded, wiping my eyes as I pulled away from the hug.

A few minutes of thinking in a good silence, the doctor came out.

"Anastasia and Liam Kingsley?" Dr.
Chen, looking up from her clipboard.

"Here." We got up, standing in front of the beautiful Asian doctor.

"Well, Adonis and Atlas Kingsley have some smoke in their lungs, not too much so they might wake up in a few hours. There is no permanent damage so far." She said as she showed the room where the two cuties were unconscious with ventilators connected to their noses.

They were okay.

"So the next patients, Nathaniel and Nicholas, have more smoke in their lungs and as a result of that, they will have headaches and chest pains for a while after the incident, but we will give medication." She nodded at the window in the door that showed two of my older brothers with ventilators next to them, pumping fresh air into their lungs.

"Next, Louis Waters. He has some first degree burns on his back, and some breathing issues. We did notice scars on his body and we were curious where they came from. Your family isn't abusing him right?" She looked up at us.

"No. He was in the foster care system since he was 10 and he's like our younger brother." I sighed, blinking away tears.

"Sorry for the misunderstanding. Next we have a bad one. Andre Kingsley. He has second degree burns on his arms and torso, he has some permanent respiratory distress syndrome." She looked at Andre who was covered in bandages and had a ventilator.

My heart ached, seeing them like this made me want to gouge my eyes out and eat them.

"Next we have Ava Kingsley who is your sister-in-law?" She furrowed her brows.

We nodded, waiting for her to continue the news.

"Well she has some three degree burns, she will also have difficulty breathing for a long time because she inhaled a lot of smoke." Dr. Chen looked at us sadly again, this time it was worse though.

"What's wrong?" Liam glares at her, a sign that shows me that he need the news or he's going to murder everyone here.

"Elijah Kingsley, your oldest brother has inhaled too much smoke so, he's currently in a sleep induced coma. But, he has a 60% chance of waking up. But that decision is up to him after three weeks."

That's a 40% chance that he's going to die.

"What about our parents?" Liam asked, glaring at the young doctor.

"Sir-." She was interrupted a idiot screaming.

"Ana? Liam? Where are they?" Noah made his way here, panting heavily.

"Okay. Back to what I was saying, you three might want to sit down." She looked at all three of us as she lead us to a room. I sat in a seat as Liam took my right and Noah took my left.

"Well, your parents were in the house for too long and as a result, they inhaled too much smoke and died before the firefighters and paramedics even found them." She stated calmly as Liam stood up, watery eyes as he walked out.

I excused myself, following him outside into the air, hugging him this time.

"They're gone and we didn't even get to spend time with mom or dad when he came back." He whispered. "He killed them."

At the mention of Lorenzo, I was going to murder someone.

"We can't let him ruin the rest of our lives. Sure, he killed our parents and hurt all of us but there's no way to change that. We can't change the past. We need to move on. Look, we have the rest of our lives ahead of us and you want to cry the whole time? Are you really going to let Lorenzo ruin your past and your future?"

"I guess your right but it hurts knowing that we aren't ever going to hug them or talk to them. Everything just hurts." He wiped his tears, getting up.

"And that's why we have each other. If I didn't have you for the past six years, I would have definitely killed my self. There would be no way I could escape. But that's what family does. They help each other. Plus do you really think dad and Lila would want you sobbing over them for the rest of your life." I smiled at him.

"Probably not." He muttered, walking into the room really quick.

Noah was standing next to a wall with a fist shaped hole in it. Tears in his eyes and falling down his face. The beautiful doctor was nowhere to be seen though. I was thankful she gave us time to cope.

"So, I'm guessing I have to give the pep talk again?" I turned to Liam as he sat down in a chair and nodded at my question.

AN

AN

Sorry not sorry for killing them but the twins' dad is in a coma and I feel so bad for them but it's whatever lol.

Thanks for reading my books!!