10 - No swearing, my Prince

Start from the beginning

Tessa, my dark brown horse, Jake, Ashton's dark brown horse with white patches, Landon, Dad's brown one, like the one in War Horse, Lea, Mom's white horse, Fluffy, our miniature horse, Felicity, our black horse , Mia, our light brown horse , and Maximus, our white horse, and yes, I named him Maximus since he looked like Maximus from Tangled. Our stable could hold ten horses, eight were obviously for our horses and one for Jason's horse, Gabriel, as he liked to bring over his horse sometimes, the remaining one was for spare.

I got dressed, grabbed my phone, a bottle of water and a book and walked out to the stables.

"Hey Clive, James!" I greeted the two stable boys as I walked in. They tipped their heads in response. I grabbed some carrots and fed the horses one each. I didn't know why, but seeing the horses made me feel much better. I finally reached Tessa.

"Hey there Tessie. Ready to go out?" I asked as I brushed and prepared her. Then, I took her out and mounted. We went the usual way into the forests and reached the ''secret garden" . We stopped and Tessa went to eat grass and drink from the river. I sat down at my usual spot -under a big tree- and opened my book. However, my mind wasn't on the book, it was on Toby and I.

I grabbed my phone and googled "Brianna Huntley and Toby Greene", and sure enough, there were gossip pieces about us dating for reasons. They never said what were the reasons though, which was good.

Suddenly my phone beeped, telling me I've got a text.

Anna, r u ok? T xx

Idk. In SG with Tessa right now. B xx

O, Idk sd I tell u this, might just upset u further:( T xx

Trisha... B xx

My phone rang, and I answered it.

"Trish." I said

"Don't tell Jason or Ashton I told you okay?"

"Okay."

"People had been saying things about you for a while already, but we all agreed not to tell you, we tried to defend you as much as possible, but you know Genevieve, pretending to be the victim and getting everyone to pity her-"

"But-"

"Let me finish first. And then, On Monday... someone trashed your locker."

"What?!"

"I know. I was going to grab your assignments from your locker, but the minute I opened your locker, prices of newspaper fell out, all about you and ... and a music player was inside and it kept playing, coz darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream. I called Ashton, and Jason and he came. Ashton picked up a piece of newspaper, on it was written, Brianna Huntley is a murderer, glad I didn't date her!!. Jason recognised the handwriting was Thomas's. Ashton went over and beat the crap out of him before we could stop him. The principal came and both got detention, Thomas was suspended."

"You mean Thomas, as in Thomas Whyte in the football team?"

"Yup, that's the one. Actually, there's more."

“There’s more?!” I particularly shouted.

“Yeah, yikes. I’m in for sooo much trouble. Okay, um here it goes. So, um people are saying stuff about Toby and he seemed to be becoming less popular.” She said, then added quickly, “Though, of course, he didn’t seem to mind it much, at least that was how he let on.”

“Oh, uh-” I began, not really knowing what to say. I was glad Toby seemed to be okay.

“And uh, I might have seen Helen and Toby flirting yesterday?”