I can see a little smile forming on his face while he imagined the situation but before that smile widens he again frowned.

Tae - " But-"

Y/n- "You want to snatch my rights of getting pregnant, feeling the child in me and feeling his/her kicks?"

I tried emotional blackmailing him with a sad face.

I can see his expression changing and he is getting convinced.

Y/n - " Huh? Yeobo!"

I said cutely.

I intentionally used 'yeobo' because he would definitely melt listening to this.

And as I expected he smiled at the nickname and said

Tae - " Ok....as you say!...I don't want to snatch any rights of yours."

I smiled back and kissed him which he returned.

Then I broke the kiss and said.

Y/n - " But tae, I think it's a little early for a kid."

I said seriously.

Y/n - " We should become a little more responsible and also it's only been a year since I became a designer..I want to work-"

Tae - " Whenever you are ready."

He said cutting me off with a smile.

I hugged him tightly

Y/n - " I love you"

Tae - " I love you too."

He said and kissed the crown of my head.

I am blessed to have a understanding husband....
he  never actually forces me for anything.....he never demands me to do a certain thing,to not wear certain clothes, or to not talk to certain people..
he shares his likes and dislikes but always let me choose, never forces me unless it's a bad thing that I am doing,which I don't do ofcourse

He don't have the so-called man-ego.
That's the thing I wanted in my love.

Y/n's mind - " Oh God! I love him soo much."

Time skip
Six months later

Y/n's mind - "Taehyung!!!! I am so done with him."

I said walking towards the living room where my dear husband  was sitting working on his laptop.

I walked near him and abruptly closed his laptop.

He was startled

Tae - " WHAT THE HELL!"

He said looking at me angrily.

Y/n - " Exactly, what the hell?..did you again touched my book shelf ?"

He rolled his eyes.