Izuku:"Your quirk is your own! Not your father's! So use it!"

After the shout, Todoroki's left side starts heating up, melting the frost on his right side, while he is lost in thought. As Izuku approaches, he snaps out of it, stopping his left side and facing Izuku.

Todoroki:"You would never understand it! I won't use my left side!"

Todoroki unleashes the full power of his right side, sending a gargantuan wave of ice towards Izuku, who is too close to dodge it. After the attack finishes, everyone looks in awe at the boys. Izuku was trapped in a giant glaciar, in a manner similar to Sero, along with some of the crowd, while Todoroki, his right side almost completely frozen, was unresponsive, his body trembling from the cold. The teachers enter the arena, accompanied by Endeavor, who helped take care of the ice. Todoroki is declared the winner, as they carry the boys to the infirmary. After Izuku is taken, his friends, as well as Asui and Mineta go check on him. As they enter, they scare a skinny, blonde man, who Minato and Katsuki recognized as All Might, in his real form.

All Might:"That scared the heck out of me..."

Uraraka:"(Looking at All Might) Hello, nice to meet you..."

Izuku:"Guys... but... the next match..."

Iida:"The arena was mostly destroyed, so there's a break while it's being repaired."

Katsuki:"(Pissed off) The heck were you thinking, breaking yourself like that, huh, Deku!?"

Mineta:"That was scary as hell, Midoriya. No pro's gonna want to hire you."

Asui:"(Hitting Mineta with her tongue) Can't say I like your rubbing-salt-in-the-wound style."

Mineta:"You know I'm right though."

Minato:"(Punching Mineta) You did good, Izuku. That was a fight to remember."

Izuku:"I'm sorry. I couldn't do it... maybe if I had just shut up... but I had to try..."

Minato:"(Serious) So you really were trying to bring it out of him."

Izuku:"Right... Todoroki... it was just too sad... I thought maybe... I should just mind my own business... but... I had to... because at that point, I couldn't take it anymore... it was so frustrating. I forgot why I was there... I lost myself... I'm sorry..."

As All Might was about to start speaking, Minato interrupts him, making everyone in the room look at him.

Minato:"(Serious) How could we become heroes if we can't save one person. There's more to saving people than fighting villains or rescuing them from harm. They inspire others and help them, even if they don't want to. Todoroki is a victim of his grudge and even if you weren't able to release him from it, your words reached him. It's a start. (Smiling) Plus, you're not alone. We're here to help you!"

After finishing what he had to say, Minato leaves with the rest of the group to let Izuku rest. After the arena was rebuilt by Cementoss, the matches started again. Iida's was the first one, being short-lived, as he pushed Ibara out of bounds effortlessly, without giving her time to react. Minato's was next, as he went to the arena. Standing in the arena, Minato sees Tokoyami in front of him.

Tokoyami:"I know how strong you are and I don't intend to lose, Amamiya."

Minato:"(Smiling confidently) Sorry Tokoyami, but I can't lose this one. I've already decided to finish what my friend started."

Tokoyami became confused by Minato's words. As the battle begins, Tokoyami calls out his "Dark Shadow", sending it to attack Minato. As it closes in on him, it throws a punch that is caught with one hand by Minato.