𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴

Start from the beginning

"AH- What the fuck Y/N!" He shouted, moving his kart around so that the red shell wouldn't hit him.

However, the shell was no use. It missed Keigo and slammed into the wall.

"WHAT?!" You yelled, which made Keigo laugh even harder.

"Pathetic bottom." He stuck his tongue out, and approached the starting line.

"Fuck!" You cried out, and watched Keigo cross the line.

He won.

You then crossed the line.

You turned dead silent.

"Awe, what's wrong? You sad because you lost?" He stuck out his bottom lip. Keigo patted his lap, gesturing for you to sit on it.

You crawled onto his lap, curling into a mini ball as you sat on him.

"Are you really sad?" He let out a small laugh, and stroked your head.

Your hand moved and you placed it on his arm.

"Poor Y/N. You can never win against me. You can't top me in bed, can't beat me in Mario Ka-" He was cut of by himself grunting.

You pinched his arm, and continued pulling his skin tightly.

"Ow! Ow! Okay I give up! Mercy!" He shouted.

You chuckled, and pinned him down below you.

"I can't win huh? So I may have lost that round, but that means nothing. I will beat you, Keigo." You grinned.

You straddled him.

"Hey now, what are you doing, Y/N?" Keigo breathed out.

"Nothing. Just having a seat." You moved forwards and backwards on his crotch, earning a couple of heavy breaths from Keigo. "Oh, don't act so naughty with me now, okay?" He ran his hands up and down on your waist.

"Who said I was being naughty? I thought I was being good though." You shrugged.

He grinned. "Are you going to take the lead?" Keigo said in a deep voice. "Are you saying I can take the lead?" You replied.

"Don't answer my question with another question." His hand slipped under your shirt.

You shook your head, and moved his hand out, then placed it on his pockets that had your panties sat in. "You can take it out now."

Keigo looked confused, and reach his hand into his pocket. He felt the fabric, and pulled it out.

His eyes widened. "Y/N. What the hell is this?" Keigo narrowed his eyes and looked at you. You raised an eyebrow.

"Have you never seen panties before?" You started to apply more weight onto his crotch.

"Why are the- Wait a second. You took off your fucking underwear for that dare? And put them in my pocket? AND DIDN'T TELL ME?" He facepalmed.

"Yeah." You placed your hand on his abodomen.

His hand moved to his forehead.

You then slipped your hand under his shirt, touching his faint abs.

"You're being risky..." He grunted. Your hands were slightly cold, which made him get goosebumps. He trembled. "Cold..." Keigo whispered.

"I can feel you shaking." Your attitude changed, and you felt yourself becoming more powerful.

Your hands slid up Keigo's shirt further, and ran all over his chest. You took his shirt off for him, and admired his body. "Y/N, calm down for a sec, hey?" He laughed weakly.