꧁⭐╭⥽ 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒶 𝒟𝓊𝑜 ⥼╮⭐꧂

ابدأ من البداية

Katsuki turned to look at the Superior beside him. "Not that I'm complaining but you're here pretty damn early," Shoto only stared at him, the Alpha resting back in the chair.

"Really? I thought that you'd be patrolling by now," he responded calmly and Katsuki's eye twitched.

"At 3 in the fuckin' morning?" The blond asked while pointing at the clock. Shoto just shrugged as he ran a hand through his bi-coloured hair.

"No wonder you're being infested with rogues," Shoto retorted, and Katsuki was ready to explode. One time, he would've done it without thinking but remembering it was past 3 a.m in the morning, he was certain that his words would definitely wake up some of the pack members so he refrained.

"I'll kill you after the war," Katsuki grunted and Shoto basically ignored him when he started to talk about plans. The blond wasn't having it though since it was early in the morning and he only went to sleep a couple of hours ago.

"We'll talk when I can see the sun," Katsuki told Shoto. He didn't mind so he just gave one nod and now, they were getting ready to head upstairs where Katsuki would lead him to one of the free rooms.

Walking to their destination, they barely noticed a door opening. Izuku had just walked outside, the Omega closing the door with the cane in his hand. Since the two Alphas were close to the door when Izuku walked out, he had accidentally bumped into Katsuki.

The blond held onto the green head's hands, startling Izuku who was apologising over and over for bumping into him. It was only when the scent wafted through the air and he was able to smell it though that he realised it was Katsuki who was standing there.

"Deku? What are you doing up so early?" Katsuki asked him. The Superior Alpha then noticed that he had to tell Shoto where his room was so he simply said, "keep going and take a right. Any room along there," Shoto only nodded and went along to go into one of the rooms.

Izuku hummed. "I was up for a while and didn't want to stay in the room anymore," he said and then chuckled lightly. "Was thinking about going to see Denki but figured that he would be with Kirishima so I was going to head downstairs just to sit down."

Heading back to his bedroom afterward wasn't on Katsuki's mind anymore after hearing those words from Izuku. They couldn't go out during the night anymore since the curfew was now a thing but that didn't mean that they didn't talk with each other during the day. However, now that it was quiet and no one was up, they would be able to have some time to themselves.

"We can go to the kitchen where I can make some Katsudon," Katsuki said suggestively. That sounded great to the Omega so he just nodded, allowing Katsuki to help him down the stairs where they would go to the kitchen.

Once there, Katsuki made sure that Izuku was comfortable on one of the stools, resting the Omega's cane beside him before going around the island to go into the fridge. The Alpha had taken out some ingredients and quickly got to work.

Izuku just listened to the sound of pots clanking together, sometimes chuckling when he heard Katsuki muttering curses under his breath. "Sounds like you're having some trouble Kacchan," Izuku said through a snicker. Katsuki had glanced at him for a second, surprised to hear the nickname but then he shook his head with a small smile and playfully grunted at the Omega.

"I'm fine," he responded and quickly got to work. "Best fuckin' cook here and I'm about to show you that now." He continued and Izuku shrugged and raised his hands in surrender.