"What- WAIT!! YAH- JIMIN!!"Gguk yelled but there was no jimin nor namjoon to be found

"That bitch" gguk muttered under his breath as he turned toward yoongi and hobi with pleading eyes.

"Nope gguk we have a date so he is all yours" yoongi said as he walked out said.

"GOD WHY ME!?!" He yelled in frustration

"What happened hyungie?" he heard a soft voice ask. That's when he realised kookie we also with him.

"No nothing princess don't worry about it" gguk said

"Is it because of me. I'm the one who force you to help help V hyungie you know" kookie said looking down playing with his fingers.

Gguk suddenly knee down in front of kookie as he heard said.

"Hey hey hey princess don't worry okey it not your fault it's all this dump ass-" kook cut him off

"Bad word" kook said as he glear at gguk with as small pout on his lips.

"Oops- I'm sorry okey now stop glearing please." Gguk hold both off his ears as he apologies.

"Please princess forgive ggukie hmm?" He plead again.

"Okey okey I forgive-" before  kook finish they heard someone mumbling 'where the hell am I?' and the look to the right and saw V sitting up holding his head.

"V hyungie are okey ?" Jungkook asked with concern while holding one of V's hand

And as our V was in heven seeing jungkook up that Close for the first time in a while that he even questioned his was alive or not and after sometimes he came to the conclusion that he is alive because jungkook is obviously not dead and V came to the reality when he heard gguk coughing

"Ye-yeah" V reply

"Mrs.choi said you were dehydrated and where you skipping meals hyungie that's bad you know. From now on domestic property okey don't skip it's bad and-" kooks screwing V with a small pout but was cut of by gguk

"So now that you are alright let's go home princess he is okey" gguk said as he snatched kooks hand from V's as he try to walk but-

"Ggukie stop" kook said as gguk looked back and saw an angry pouting kook aka kook wait and angry pout aka the most adorable thing in the world. Chubby cheeks nom nom.

"Don't be rood ggukie. You know hyungie is unwell and we should help him go home." He continued  with the angry punt.

"Princess please can't we just leave him here he could get an uber or something." Gguk whined tried to be cute but nothing could ever match Jungkook's cuteness.

Jungkook put his hand on his hips narrowed his eyes still punting and looked stright at kooks eyes like was dareing gguk to say anything else than a yes as answer. After 1minutes 24 second lasting staring competition gguk ( obviously ) give up.

"Argh okey" gguk said while rolling his eyes.

"Come on V hyungie let's go home." Kook cheared at V who had soft eyes seeing the cute- soft side of his jeon twins especially his enemy.

"Yeah" he said as he stood up but suddenly an idea came up to his mind as tried to act weak so he could get the help of his crush

"Agh-" he groaned while holding his head.

"Are you okey V hyungie?" kook asked

"Yeah it just my head feels heavy that I can walk prope-agh" V said as tried to act his best to make it look real.

"Oh let me help you hyungie" kook said as he put on of V's hand on his shoulder as he try to help him walk. V was so happy to get kook this close to his that he forgot the surrounding as he smiled widely. For kook didn't see it but unfortunately gguk did. So he-

"Princess i will help him he is heavy and I'm much stronger than you. You just pick up his bag okey?" Gguk asked kook as he went near where vkook was standing.

"Okey ggukie" kook said as he give V's hand that was on his shoulder to gguk as he walk past them to get the V's bag. Which gguk had dropped on the floor. In the mean time gguk harshly put V's one hand his shoulder and his one hand on V's shoulder as he scuceded Shoulder harshly.

"Argh!!" He groaned

"Are you ok V hyungie" kook asked Hearing V's groan

"Ye-yeah" he replied

"And why are you guys still standing there come on walk walk" said  kook as they started walking and gguk goofy expression changed as kook trun around.

"I see what you did there V. I hope I never see something like that ever again." Said gguk with a deep voice and a very serious looking face.

___________

Ok so guys this story's real plot will only occur after vkook and Taegguk happen and stay turned.

And thank you for all the 'yes' it really helped me writing this chapter. Cause I never really thought this book have this much readers.

Love you all

-becca♡