Do I really Need to Save Them Again?

Start from the beginning

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

(Bakugo POV)

"What do you mean by that?!? And who the hell are you! I'll kill you!" I turn, expecting to see someone, but there was nothing. The voice chuckled a bit. "You know, when they told me how hard I used to be to deal with, I called them liars. Guess they were right." I snapped my head in the direction of the voice. "What do you mean 'I'? And who are they?" The voice chuckled, before seeming to sound from behind me. "I meant exactly as I said. However, I won't give up their identities before you agree to my terms." "LIKE HELL I'D AGREE TO SOME EXTRA'S TERMS! NOW COME OUT HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN!" There was a loud pop, similar to a bursting of ear membranes when under water. "Fuck, you are loud! I ws just offering to give you enough power to be stronger than All Might, and yet you won't even listen!" "I froze. "More power than All Might?" The voice seemed to chuckle. "Yep! And all you have to do is let our souls merge." "How can I know to trust you?" The voice chuckled again, sounding closer. "How about this. I swear, upon all those who I trust lives that I will not harm you or anyone good. That good enough?" I hesitantly nodded. I could hear the grin on the voices face. "Alright then." A searing pain hit my head, and everything went black.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

(Still Bakugo POV)

I snapped my eyes open, rising quickly from the bed. Based on what Hatsume had said, this should take me to a few months after initially getting into UA, which was supposed to keep me from hitting any important events. Looking around, I noticed Kirishima with a worried look on his face. "Are you okay, Bakubro?" I bit back a smile, a low chuckle slipping out. "Yeah. By the way, where is the rest of the class?" Kirishima switched on his million watt smile, before grabbing me on the arm. "They're at the USJ! They left around three quarters of an hour ago!" My eyes widened slightly, before returning to their natural position. Luckily, Kiri hadn't noticed. "Well, let's go then! I don't want those extras to get any more training without me!" He let a little bit of his old arrogance slip into his voice. Kirishima bobbed his head rapidly.

"This is gonna be one manly field trip!" I had to forcefully hold back a chuckle. I missed seeing this energy from him. Suddenly, we heard the P.A. ding. "All teachers, please report to the USJ. The students are under attack. 'Shit!' I grab Kirishima's hand, and sprint towards the door, only to be passed by a green blur. 'Deku... shouldn't have been able to do that yet.' I shook that thought out of my head, chalking it up to another odd inconsistency of this timeline. As soon as I got out the door, I threw Kirishima over my shoulder and blasted off, propelling in the direction of the USJ. I found it weird how even after 5 minutes, for some reason my body still hadn't reached its limit. I chalked this one down to explore later, and blasted upwards to cushion our descent. We arrived probably a couple minutes before All Might would, and burst through the doors. The first thing I noticed was Izuku and Ochako, side by side, looking slightly pale and staring down at the villains. The I noticed the High End.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

(Izuku POV)

I hear a sharp gasp behind me, and I turn to see a pale Bakugo, staring directly at the high end. 'That's... odd, Bakugo should be trying to kill that thing right about now, but he's just... staring at it.' I shake off the terror and turn to Ochako. "Uraraka. Plan 757-U." I hear Bakugo's gasp again, but I push that thought to the back of my brain. She nods, and I feel all the weight on me disappear. Using OFA, I shoot off, using the air pressure caused by my movements to fly (I could have used float, but no one else knows about the extra quirks yet). Shooting off at super sonic speeds, I slam directly into the nomu, obliterating its lower half. Instantly, Shigaraki starts whining. "No! You cheated! There's no way you school children cold beat the All Might killer!"