What Am I To You?

Celestia's POV

It was morning and I just got out of my dorm.I was headed to the cafeteria,just like the usual morning routine,for we all gather to eat breakfast together.

Walking down the hallway,I saw Kyoko.I smile as I was about to greet her,until I saw the lilac haired walk away,not even taking a glance at me.The smile of mine became a frown.Is she avoiding me?

Like last time,I tried to shrug it off.Perhaps she did not notice me.I went to the cafeteria as I saw Kyoko and Byakuya sitting together.I decided to sit beside the blonde male until I saw the lilac haired leave her seat and sat beside Naegi.

She really is avoiding me. Byakuya looked at me with an emotionless look and tipped her glasses.I then saw Junko, glaring at Kyoko as if she wants to murder.I just sighed,until I heard a voice coming from the male that was sitting beside me.

"Listen.I can't exactly tell you what has been going on with her,so I suggest that you find out yourself." He said in a stern voice.

We all started to eat breakfast and the whole time,I just felt like there was a hole in my heart.I felt Incomplete.

The stoic female stood up from her seat as soon as she finished eating.I did not think about finishing my breakfast and immediately follow her.

"Hey!" I called as I followed her through the hallways.

She clearly heard me and instead of stopping to look at me,she began to walk faster.At this point,I started to run just to catch up with her.

She entered her dorm room, luckily I caught up before she closed the door.

Or not so lucky at all.

I placed my hand on the gap between the door and the frame.The taller girl not noticing,she accidentally closed the door on my hand,which she quickly notices after I let out a quiet groan out of pain.

"I'm.. I'm sorry-" She apologized and immediately open the door wider to pull me inside.

I found myself sitting down on her bed with the owner of this dorm, herself. I see her massaging my hand with guilt visible on her face.

I also noticed her hand. She was slightly trembling. I looked at her eyes and it looked like it was a dam, trying to block the water from causing a flood.

"Sorry." She apologized in a cold voice.

"I am fine." I assured her.

She stood up and sat at her desk. "If that's the case,you may now leave if you want."

"Kyoko.." I called out the female.

She didn't look at me as I just saw her back facing me with her long lilac hair.

"Kyoko." I called out again.

Nothing. She really is ignoring me.

"I see.You really are avoiding me." I said in a much harsher tone.

Again,no response.

I stood up from her bed and went to her.I placed my hand on my shoulder and she showed no reaction."

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

She faced me with full force,her hair splaying on her shoulders.Anger and sadness visible on her face.

"You have always done something wrong,Celestia."

I have?

"Kyoko, I don't think I understand.What did I do?" I asked worriedly.

She shrugged my hand away from her shoulder and looked away from me.

"Why..Why are you doing all of this?" the girl asked.

What could I possibly be doing? Thinking back,all the things I have done.I have done all of it for her.Only for her.For the sake of her happiness.So what could I possibly be doing wrong?!

"Doing what?Kyoko,I do not think I am doing something wrong.As far as I can recall,I have done nothing but to help you." I stated.

"Stop being so goody-two-shoes towards me.Especially if you really don't mean it.Everyone does the same thing.Talk about playing with feelings." She said, slightly scoffing mockingly.

"Don't really mean it?" I asked quietly in shock.

She looked away but I immediately made her face me once again as I continue to speak.

"Don't really mean it?! Kirigiri, you have no idea.You have no idea about the things I have done for the sake of your happiness.Come to think of it, everything I have done.I did it for you.And only for you.The times I comforted you,the times I continued talking to you no matter how harshly you treated me as if I have no fucking feelings, and that time I tried to convince your father to spend time with you.All of that,I did it just to see you smile.AND YOU STILL THINK I DON'T MEAN IT?YOU THINK I DID IT TO PLAY WITH YOUR FEELINGS?!" I stated,tears suddenly falling out of my eyes as I saw Kirigiri tear up as well.

"Do you not trust me that much?" I whispered.

"Why even do those things..What am I really...What am I to you?" The long haired girl asked quietly.

"The love of my life.The one and only person I would do anything for, just to see her smile." I replied as I smiled bitterly.

"What am "I" to "You"?" I asked the same question.

"A person you can't even trust?" I asked again.

Kyoko's shoulders began to shake as she spoke with her voice trembling. "I'm sorry.I'm sorry.I want to love you as well but..But I'm too afraid that I might get hurt again."

I went closer to her as I held her chin. "Then let me assure you that hurting you is the last thing I want to do." I said before closing the gaps between our lips.

More tears fell from her eyes as I continued to kiss her.Her lips were cold yet so soft.I pulled away to look at her.Our faces were a certain shade of pink.I looked at her to see her in shock.

I wiped off the tears that stained her cheeks and whispered, "I have always gambled for you.Now, would you gamble with me, darling?"

Kyoko closed her eyes and nodded.I just smiled and kissed her once more.She wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled her closer to me.Our kiss was passionate and it felt amazing.

We pulled away, catching our breath as our foreheads were resting against each other.I smiled at her and kissed her nose.

"Now,do you still think I do not mean everything I say and do for you?" I asked.

After a while from that moment,we laid in bed as her face was resting on my chest,me playing with her hair.She told me how she always get played and taken advantage of and that being the reason why she hates being attached to people.

"I will make sure no one will do that to you ever again.I claim you now after all,and I will never let anyone mess with what's mine." I said with reassurance, continuing to play with her hair.

"Who said I allowed you to make me your property just like that?" She asked in a slightly grumpy voice.

"My,my.Am I not deserving enough?" I asked, smiling.

She went silent for a moment. "Fine."

We stayed like this for a moment as I found her falling asleep.Her eyes must have been tired from all the crying.

Kyoko never really appeared as someone who cries.She seemed tough in the outside.Stoic,even.This girl really is a mystery and that's why I fell in love with her.

But seeing her like this.Being so delicate and having her guard down..I think I have fallen in love with her more.