Getting to Know Each Other

Byakuya's POV

"Just talk to her,for fuck's sake!" I yelled as I watch Kyoko pacing around MY room...again. She told me about how Celestia held her hand this morning under the table and how Enoshima interrupted it.

"I can't." Kyoko replied.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why so?" 

Kyoko looked away, slightly blushing.She played with the braid on her hair and began to spoke. "I just...I just can't."

I sighed and suddenly thought of an idea. I stood up from the chair I was sitting on and went to my door.Kyoko paused from doing whatever she was doing and looked at me confused.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"None of your business." I replied.

You see,if I told Kyoko what I was about to do,she would immediately refuse.

I told her to stay in the room and she did.I went out of my dorm with a smirk on my face and decided to find Celestia. Knowing her,she would probably be in the cafeteria.

I quickly went to the cafeteria and there she was.It seemed like she was with Asahina,Ikusaba and Enoshima. It's quite unexpected.

I called out Celestia with a stern look and she looked at me.I signalled her to come over and she stood up,walked towards me with a confused facial expression.

I told her to come with me and she did.She walked down the hallway until we got to the outside of my dorm.

"Your dorm..?" Celes spoke.

"Byakuya,if you are inviting me to engage a sexual activity with you,I will have to decline.Nonetheless,I am a lesbian." She explained.

Her words made me jump back a little and looked at her a shocked and disgusted face as she looked at me with her expressionless poker face.

"What the hell are you talking about?!Just go inside will you?" I replied.

I caught her rolling her eyes and went inside and I followed her.

Kyoko's POV

I was sitting at Byakuya's desk as I was reading one of his mystery novels.I heard the door opening. It must be him. I watched the door open,which only made me widen my eyes for a moment and went back to my classic emotionless expression.

I saw Celestia Ludenberg by the door with Byakuya. I don't know what this man was doing but I know it's something just to mess with me.As Celes was looking around Byakuya's dorm,she looked at my way and notices me. Which made our eyes meet.

"Oh.. Kirigiri." "Celes.."

"What are you doing in.... Byakuya's dorm..?" Celes asked with a stern voice.

"I was just hanging out with him." I replied and she nodded. "I see."

I looked at Byakuya,who was smirking by the door.As he caught me glaring at him,he stood up straight and cleared his throat.

"Now,wait a moment here.I will just get something that I am supposed to show the two of you?" He said and left the dorm.

I was about to protest but it seemed like he also locked the door.Only the E-handbooks were able to lock and unlock the door to the assigned dorms.

I sighed as the room went silent.I looked at Celes and our eyes met again.She smiled and held my hand.

"Hello, Kirigiri" She greeted me again.Cheerfully.

"hello.." I replied coldly,which made her frown.

The room went silent again until Celes began to speak again.

"I supposed Byakuya brought me here for you and not for him."

I looked at her and raised a brow.

"Need not to be so cold around me, Kirigiri.How about we get to know each other."

"Why would we do that?"

Celes smiled as she cupped my cheek.Her face went close and whispered.

"I want to know more about you, Kirigiri. The thought of Byakuya knowing you well makes me quite jealous."

I felt my cheeks heat up and pulled away from her touch. I cleared my throat and nodded.

"Fine. You may ask questions about me."

"Very well then." Celes replied cheerfully.

She seemed very happy about this.

She asked me questions about basic things,like my favourite color and where was I born and grew up,my my hobbies are and after I reply to her questions,she would talk about herself with the same topic.

It was all going well until she asked about my gloves.I refused to talk about it but she insisted.I'm quite scared that she might judge me if I showed her my burnt hands underneath my gloves, although Celestia doesn't seem to be that type to judge people about this.

After a few moments of convincing,I showed her my hand and she seemed shocked.I saw the sympathy in her eyes as she smiled. Although she gives fake expressions ,this one felt sincere.

I told her about how I got these scars and she listened carefully,as if it's some lesson from class. After telling her everything,she just softly smiled at me. She took my hand and I was supposed to pull it away but she suddenly kissed my knuckles.

I looked at her confused and she suddenly pulled me into a hug. "Do not be ashamed of your scars, Kirigiri.But if you really do not want to show it to anyone,I understand.But just know that you do not need to feel insecure about your scars around me.I will not judge you and I have never dreamed of it."

I felt tears coming out of my eyes.This is the first time I cried in front of someone for a long time.The last time was when we were in middle school and I cried about my father in front of Byakuya.

Celestia caught me crying and let out a quiet gasp.She held my cheeks and made me face her.Her hands still cupping my cheeks as she wiped some of my tears with her thumb.

"Hey, don't cry." She said softly, suddenly dropping her face accent as I pulled her into another hug.

"Although I have always been so cold and rude towards you,you have always been there for me.I appreciate it and I am very sorry for treating you so wrongly." I spoke with my voice cracking with the last part.

Celes rubbed my back and hugged me tighter. "Anything for you, Kirigiri."

"Kyoko..Just call me Kyoko.."

"Very well then...Kyoko."

"Thank you.."

We stayed like this for a few minutes until we heard the door opening.

I quickly pulled away from the hug and tried to sit normally.Celes just giggled at my actions as she tried to fix her dress.

Byakuya entered the room and handed over a cup of coffee for each of us and sat at his desk.

"I supposed the two of you finally got along." He spoke.

I glared at him as I saw him smirk.

"Indeed." Celes said with a smile.

The three of us chatted for a while until we decided to part ways.

A/N: Hello, everyone. I apologize for being inactive for the past few days. Unfortunately,I was busy and I had a few breakdowns but I am fine now and I have lots of free time. Since I was inactive,I decided to make this chapter special to make it up to you guys. : )