Byakuya's Confession

Byakuya's PoV

I stood up and went to my bed as I lie down.I then smelled the scent of Kyoko on my bed.

I went silent for a bit,as if everything has paused...

............

...............

.........................

I stood up from my bed and went to my desk to get my perfume.I then went back to my bed and sprayed it on my bed.

"I can't believe she got her scent all over my bed. She doesn't even have the best taste in perfume.Tch." I said to myself. Annoyed.

After putting my perfume back,my phone suddenly vibrated.

Speaking of the devil,it was Kyoko who message me.

KiriGAYri😼

Kyoko: Byakuya.

Byakuya: What do you want?

Kyoko: I had something to ask you.😗

Byakuya: You literally just left a few minutes ago. Why didn't you ask me when you were still here, instead of disturbing me from heading to bed.?

Kyoko: I wasn't supposed to but now I can't sleep.

Kyoko: You seemed like you wanted to say something but you held back.

Kyoko: what was it?

Byakuya: what was what?

Kyoko: the thing you wanted to say,before saying "nevermind."

Tch.This nosy bitch. I thought to myself, feeling stressed out by her question.

KiriGAYri😼

Byakuya: It was nothing.

Kyoko: I've known you too well,Togami.

Kyoko:I told you something that I've been hiding for so long and you accepted it. Now it's my turn to return the favor.

Byakuya: You don't have to.

Kyoko: Yes,I do.

Should I really confess to this bitch?Tch.Fine.I give up.

KiriGAYri

Byakuya: I don't wanna say it through chat though, because I don't want to get exposed with proofs screenshots.

After saying my excuse,my phone suddenly rang and it was Kyoko.I answered the call and put the phone on my ear.

"What?" I asked her with a cold tone on my voice. [What was the thing you wanted to say?] She asked with the tone that was similar to mine.

I just lied there and went silent.[What?Do you like me or something?If you do,you can tell me. It won't change anything.I promise.] Kyoko stated.My eyes widened in surprise.

We then both went silent.

..........

..................

................................

"What the actual fuck are you talking about?" I asked her with confusion and disgust.

[Yeah,yeah, whatever] Kyoko said with a slight laugh.

[Just tell me already.] She said again and you can tell the impatience in her voice.

I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Fine. Fine. Basically, I'm gay just.Like.You. I didn't want to tell it to you yet but wow.Miss detective has done her job again."I explained and rolled her eyes.

She just went silent.

[I knew there was something off with you when you're around Naegi] she said with a cold voice again. And without even seeing her,I can imagine her poker face. But deep inside,I knew she was just holding her laugh.

"Shut up,Kiri-gay-ri." I said with annoyance.

"Same with you,To-gay-mi." She said,being proud of her comeback.

"Whatever, I'm hanging up." I said and she replied with "okay." And I hung up.

I then went to sleep.