Junko's Feelings

Kyoko's POV

We all just finished having breakfast so I left the cafeteria,while Byakuya was hanging out with Makoto.Finally. I was heading to my dorm until someone blocked my way and stopped me.It was Enoshima. She was leaning by the door that was infront of me while her arms were crossed.

"Hey" She called.

I was giving her a death stare because of annoyance. "What?"

She shifted to standing up straight and walking over to me with her arms still crossed.Our eyes glued to each other...Glaring each other and I can feel the atmosphere being more tensed.

"Do you like Celes or something?" She asked.

"And what does that have to do with you?"

She smirked and began to giggle. She grabbed me by the collar without me leaving any reactions.She began to whisper in my ear, "If you do,you better do something or else,I might steal her."

I pushed her away,still not leaving any reactions.She seemed annoyed.

"Celestia...Why do you have to do her wrong like that?" She asked softly.

"What do you mean?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

She looked at me with a death stare, looking furious as if she shifted into a different personality.

"Are you dumb?! That woman is trying to get close to you and you keep pushing her away!" She yelled.

She grabbed both of my shoulders and her grip tightened. "She may be good at making the same face you make but she has feelings too,for fuck's sake!"

Her words suddenly hit me.I suddenly felt something sharp around my heart. It feels like...Guilt.

Her tears began to fall from her eyes and started to shake a little.She lets go of me and went to her room and slammed the door. I just stood there for a moment,lost in my thoughts. I suddenly her a door open coming from Enoshima's dorm. It was her sister.

"Oh.Hi, Kirigiri." Mukuro greeted as she was coming out of her door, walking towards me. I nodded as a response.

"Perhaps you know what happened to Junko?She seems mad for some reason." She asked, worriedly.

I nodded, "Yes.Our conversation might be the reason."

She just nodded and ask me if she can come over to my dorm so we can talk about it. I agreed.We went to my dorm and she sat on my bed as I sat at my desk.I proceeded to tell her about our conversation.

She nodded. "I see."

We both went silent for a while until she began to speak again.

"You see,Kirigiri. Junko doesn't really have friends or... She doesn't like making friends.Not until she told me about Celestia and how she caught her her attention. She wanted to become close to her. She might even have a small crush on her." Mukuro explained as she was looking down, smiling.

"I see.Please do tell her I apologize for affecting her feelings for my actions."

After the conversation,she left and I lied down on my bed, starting to think about things.I then looked at my phone.

I never really trusted Celestia's actions.Who knows?She might just be messing with me.She might just be playing with my feelings.So I chose to push her away and ignored her.

Should I talk to her?