What the heck is this?

I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch the second video as well. I had an idea that it would be even worse and might actually ruin me. But curiosity was killing me.

It was dated 26th of Ocotber, Monday.

That was today. Or rather yesterday since it was past midnight and actually already Tuesday.

This couldn't mean anything good.

In the video it was dark outside. The person who filmed this was standing in front of my house so that they could film Jungkook's front door diagonally from the sidewalk in front of my yard, hidden in the shadows.

There was a girl standing in front of his front door ringing the door bell.

Was it the same girl?

I couldn't tell since it was too dark.

Then the door opened and Jungkook appeared in the doorway. He looked at her and raised his eyebrows surprised. But something was off. The way he leaned against the door frame and held on to it. He was drunk. Of course, this must have happened while I was on the date with Jimin.

My heart was pounding in my chest.

They seemed to exchange a few words and then it happened-

She looped her arms around his neck and leaned in. He pulled her in by her waist and they kissed. He took a step back and they stumbled inside together not letting go of each other. Then he kicked the door shut.

I gasped and dropped my phone on my lap. Tears quickly filled my eyes and began streaming down my cheeks. The sound of sobs echoed through my room and I pressed my hand against my chest because of the stabbing pain in my heart.

Seeing this hurt so much.

We weren't a couple but it still felt like he was cheating on me. I thought he had changed.

For me.

That he didn't go around kissing party acquaintances anymore. That he was serious about what he had.

But then again I couldn't blame him. I was no better.

I went on a date with Jimin. I kissed him.

We both made huge mistakes. We both got hurt.

We need to stop this. It was ridiculous from the start to think that we could actually work out.

I slipped from the bed on the floor and buried my head between my legs while hugging my knees. My whole body was shaking from the sorrow in my heart.

Enough is enough.

All the tears I have shed for him so far could probably fill up a swimming pool already. I made a decision.

I woke up early the next day because I slept so fitfully. My eyes were puffy from crying and I was pretty sure that my whole body would be aching if the pang in my heart didn't numb everything else.

I got ready and dragged myself downstairs. I forced myself to at least choke down a glass of water because I knew I wouldn't be able to have a proper breakfast.

I packed my bag and left early so I could avoid my family, Jungkook and anyone else who could bring me to the edge this morning.

I walked into the quiet and almost completely empty school and made my way to the classroom of my first period on this cloudy and murky Tuesday morning.

I found my seat and sat down resting my head on my crossed arms lying on the desk.

"Girl, you look awful", Soojung's voice next to me made me open my eyes.

I must have dozed off shortly because now the classroom was filled by the murmur of other students around us.

"Thanks", I huffed rubbing my eyes.

"What's...?", she wanted to ask but as I shook my head slightly she fell silent. She gave me a reassuring smile and stroked my back. Then the teacher entered the room and I tried my best to follow the lesson.

I somehow made it through the day and the recess bell finally released us for lunch break.

I noticed that Taehyung and Soojung still weren't on speaking terms because she immediately linked arms with me as he shortly looked our way and then left with his male friends to have lunch together.

I let out a quiet sigh. I really felt bad for them- for him.

But my worries vanished when I saw Jungkook approaching us in the hallway. I tightly grasped Soo's arm and pulled her into the opposite direction sending a clear sign towards him.

She raised and eyebrow eyeing me with a questioning look but didn't say anything.

The rest of the day passed peacefully but still wore me out. I lazily packed my bag after the last class ended and slowly left the school premises.

I stared lifelessly on the ground and only lifted my head when I heard loud shouting coming from parking lot.

As I looked up I saw Soojung running towards me with a panicked look on her face.

"Y/N, quick!", she gasped put of breath and grabbed my wrist pulling me with her.

"Jungkook - fight!", were the only words she could rap out.

Suddenly I found myself running with her towards the parking lot where I spotted two figures facing each other.

Jimin and Jungkook.

They were fighting. Or rather Jungkook was yelling at Jimin clenching his fists beside his body and a thick vein pulsating on his neck. He was pretty worked up.

And then he lunged and punched Jimin in his face.

"NO!"

a/n:
Sorry, guys, I noticed I messed up the timeline because I didn't plan that much ahead 😅.
The story started in April and we're now in October. Since they're high schoolers they must have had summer holidays, but let's just ignore that 😂

Don't forget to vote <3