Chapter 29

I never thought to ever hear these words out of his mouth. Yet it was the only thing I wanted to hear from him. My heart was pounding in my chest and I didn't dare to move in case this was just a dream.

I had to make sure it wasn't. My eyes met his and I tried to make a sentence. Say something. Anything.

"Wha-" He took two big steps towards me and smashed his lips on mine so I couldn't finish my question.

I gasped surprised and threw my arms around his neck to keep my balance. It took me less than one second to kiss him back.

He placed his hands on my hips holding me firmly in place as he moved his lips passionately against mine. I've been imagining this moment since the heated scene in the closet at his party but in real life, it was even better. He was an extremely good kisser making me want even more.

I tucked on the hair on the back of his head melting into the kiss. He slid his tongue out and brushed it over my bottom lip making my mouth fall open in response.

He moved his hands from my hips down to my a$$ picking me up and put me down on my desk standing between my legs.

The alcohol was speaking when I suddenly felt a rush of confidence and slightly bit down on his lower lip before I let go surprised by my own bold behaviour.

"Sassy, I like it", he said in a deep voice before he pushed my head towards him with his hand on my nape.

I held back for so long that I just let myself go in that moment. Kissing him, that's all I ever wanted to do. And now I could do even more.

The kiss slowly turned into a whole make out session and I didn't mind at all. It was my birthday anyways.

I moved my right hand from his chest down to his jeans feeling his abs through the fabric of his shirt. I crooked my hand and pushed my fingers between his pants and his belt to tug on it.

"Wow, calm down, baby", he said breaking the kiss and chuckled lowly. He leaned his forehead against mine while I inhaled deeply because I ran out of air. Did he just call me baby?

"Let's take it slow, okay?", he asked you gently removing my hand from his belt and intertwined his fingers with mine.

I lifted my head and looked into his eyes. I pulled my hand away and placed both my hands behind me on the desk to lean back while he was still standing between my spread legs.

"I waited long enough", I said pouting. Normally I wouldn't be so impatient and... horny, but the alcohol had control of me in that moment.

He smirked and licked his lips taking my whole appearance in. The way my hair was messed up, my cheeks were flushed and my lips swollen.

"Did you now?", he asked teasingly leaning in and cupped my face in his large hand. He placed his hand on the left side of my chin and pushed my head back so he'd have better access to my neck.

He connected his lips with the sensitive skin on my neck and moved them in a teasing slow pace from my collar to my jaw. I closed my eyes and let him work his wonders.

He went easy on me but I longed for more. I reached my hand out to the back of his head and pulled him closer. Thereupon he opened his mouth tugging the skin on my neck between his teeth and gently sucked on it.

I threw my head back in pleasure and a quiet moan fell off my lips. I could feel his smirk against my skin because of the way he could make me feel. He noticed how weak I became due to his touch and wrapped his right arm around my waist to support me before my arms gave in. He travelled his left hand from my nape down to my waist caressing my side.

"Did you know it was illegal for you to walk around in a dress like that?", he asked passing his fingers over the soft fabric of my dress. He moved his head from my neck to my face and looked at me smiling.

"Last time I checked it wasn't", I answered laughing quietly. He pressed a sweet kiss on my lips making my heart jump.

"I should be the only seeing you in it", he said making me roll my eyes again, "no one else."

"Mhm", I hummed smiling and placed my hands on his upper body. I knew of his jealous side and it could be quite annoying, but now that I knew he had feelings for me and really cared, I thought it was cute.

"Speaking of no one else", he said looking at me seriously, "I want you to go downstairs now and end with Jimin whatever you had going on."

"We only-", I wanted to defend myself but he cut me off. "I don't care, just do it", he demanded and took a step back so I could get off the desk.

"Fine", I said scowling and hopped on my feet.

"Don't make that face. Y/N, please", he said sighing knowing that he had offended me. I ignored him throwing a short glance at myself in the mirror on my way to the door.

I stopped walking and turned to take a closer look at myself in the mirror. There was a huge lilac spot on the right side of my neck. Jungkook walked up to me while I lifted my hand to touch the sore spot.

I never really had a hickey before. Of course, I had a lot of boyfriends in the last few months but it never was that passionate. I made out with my exes and they also kissed me on the neck, but not in the way Jungkook did. I never felt that way before and I surely didn't have enough of that feeling yet.

"Beautiful isn't it?", Jungkook asked behind me and I looked at him in the mirror as I nodded. We actually looked pretty good together.

"Watch", he told me trailing his fingertips up my bare arms. He leaned his head to the right side and his lips came in contact with the skin on my neck. I reacted to it by closing my eyes but he immediately stopped.

"Keep your eyes open", he demanded and I could only nod before he bent down again. He moved his lips skillfully up my shoulder to a certain spot beneath my jawline and started gently sucking on it.

I could tell that he knew exactly what he was doing. Of course, I always hated it that he had so many girls but maybe it was not so bad after all.

I watched how pleasure took over my body and I started breathing heavily until he let go of me leaving another purple mark on my neck.

"You're so gorgeous", he whispered into my ear and placed his hands on my hips turning me around to him. He kissed my lips and I smiled shyly.

"And how am I supposed to explain that to my Mum?", I asked laughing. "Just hide it under your hair", he said shrugging.

"I'll go now. You wait here for me", I said making him chuckle before I turned around to go downstairs.