"What is that Drama Queen Deepali doing here??"

"She is our guest for a couple of days" plastering a fake smile I replied.

"Couple of days??"

Walking towards me he continued "never Bhabhi...she is not going to stay here even for a single hour...make this point very clear" and yelled pointing his finger at me.

I was surprised at his actions. He has never been this much angry till now. What's wrong with him today??...why he is angry at the statement that Deepali will be staying here with us??

I placed my palm gently over his cheek and pleaded him "Aaru...bachha...calm down first"

He placed his hand over mine and took a deep breath closing his eyes.

He opened his eyes and asked innocently like a baby... "Bhabhi...Whom am I to you??"

Slapping his cheek lovingly I said "Is it a question to be asked...Pagal??"

"I am your baccha right....then you have to listen to me...that girl is not going to stay with us" it sounded like an order to me.

"But why Aaru...will you tell me what exactly the problem is??"

He held my shoulders and explained "The problem is you don't know her Bhabhi...she is a witch...harmful witch...she is harmful to you...She loves...she loves

"Arjun" I completed his words.

He raised his brows and I walked to the kitchen slab mumbling  "Arjun told me about her"

"And you are still allowing her to stay here"

"We don't have any other option...she is a patient who needs to be recovered"

"Come on Bhabhi... I know her very well...chotisi kharoch aayi hogi bas aur koi duplicate pills khai hongi chudail ne" he smirked 😏 ( might be a small scratch and that witch must have consumed duplicate pills)

"Aaru" I passed a glare at him

"Do not think of her as an innocent girl Bhabhi....vo marne walo mese nhi hai...balki maarne walo mese hai" (she is not the one who dies...she is one who let other dies)

"Stop it Aaru....we must not talk about others in this way"

"Tell me one thing honestly Bhabhi...are you not upset with her sudden arrival??" He asked crossing his arms

I faced my back to him and answered "All I know is...our marriage is the only reason for her condition...and we must help her on humanitarian grounds"

"Stop pretending to be fine Bhabhi... it's clear that you are affected by her arrival...the tea won't boil unless you switch on the gas"

Then I realized I just put the vessel on the burner and didn't switch on the gas. Aaru walked towards the kitchen slab and ignited the gas and said
"I am going to ask Bhai to send her back"

"Don't Aaru...please...he is very tensed right now...he feels that he is responsible for her suicide attempt and so do I feel...and as we are responsible for this...we must compensate by taking good care of her"

"What rubbish Bhabhi...I like Aishwarya Roy...but she is married to Abhishek Bacchan....so what should I do...cut my wrist and go to her and ask her to love me back...how childish it is...its just her drama to seek attention and nothing else"

"I don't know anything about others... I am just being by my husband's side"

"For God sake both of you please stop behaving like a saint...stop trying to search your happiness in others" he shook my shoulder as if he was trying to pull me back to reality.