Chapter four

- What was that ...

(Says one of the soldiers)

- Damn you !!  They said that everything was in perfect peace.

(Says one of the soldiers)

- Who knew it could happen again, 7 years passed and nothing happened, only the rumors that ended up becoming real.

(Says another soldier)

Alex was on the plane, thinking about what had happened, his biggest fear, it was happening again, and he would have to think about it all again, and maybe, worse than before.  The others were on a rescue plane, and they went elsewhere, the army and rescue planes were going to different places, the rescue planes were going to the place where the survivors were going to stay and the army planes were going  to a hidden base to form a plan to take the city back from the infected.  They were desperate and afraid, because they thought it would never happen again, and it ended up happening.  They knew that all of this was because of someone, and that that someone was doing some sort of experiments in a hidden laboratory near the sewer.  They were irritated that they did not know about the existence of this laboratory, and that if they knew and also improved safety, they could have ended up with that laboratory before this happened.

After some time they dismissed the soldiers because they had to think before they acted, some soldiers, including Alex went on the planes and left for the same place that the rescue plane went, to protect the survivors from any attack, and then  after 2 hours, they got there and Alex was going down, and walking among the survivors, and until he found Isaac and the others, Alex shouted, calling Isaac's name.  Isaac looked back and saw Alex, he called everyone and they ran up to him, they broke up and went somewhere to sit and talk:

- The military, captains and leaders are desperate and afraid, because they thought it would never happen.  And they are eager to find a solution that can get it over with as quickly as possible.

(Says Alex)

- I would be in the same situation as them.

(Says Dayana)

- But did they get anything?

(Says Ellen)

- As I said ... They are dying to chat some solution that helps them, and that means they haven't found anything ... yet ...

(Says Alex)

- Will they be able to find any solution that is enough?

(Says Jennifer)

-- It might be..

(Says Hannah)

- I hope it ends quickly, and as soon as possible.

(Says Isaac)

- And how's Daniel and Beth doing?  Are they aware of what happened in the city of salvation?

(Says Isaac)

- Sure it does, and the people of Sunnyvale must all be evacuating the city before those things arrive in their city.

(Says Alex)

- It would be good for everyone to be together, for us to have a better chance of survival.

(Says Ben)

-- I also think.

(Says Ellen)

Alex got up because one day soldiers called him to the plane, Alex went to the plane and the captain said something that made Alex very sad, and he said the following: