Chapter Two

After 3 months, Daniel and Beth got married, at that moment it seems that nobody was afraid of anything, it seemed that nothing had happened, and that it was just another dead man in the strays.  After the wedding and the party, each one went to their home and Daniel and Beth would leave after 2 weeks, and the others would stay in the city, and only the two who decided to leave.  Alex was starting to have insomnia and nightmares about the latest events, he dreamed that he was being chased by infected people, and being attacked, and sometimes he also dreamed of being tortured by people, who were actually soldiers, he was afraid, but very afraid  all that happens.  The others were not caring, and were continuing their normal lives.  Alex could no longer bear to have nightmares about it, powders had been there for 1 week, and he decided to go to a pharmacy, to get medicine that gives sleep effect, he bought it and started taking it every day before going to sleep, but sometimes he had those  even nightmares, he was starting to go practically crazy, because of that, he kept thinking he had infected in some places, and telling everyone to run away, he talked a lot to Isaac, but Isaac told him to calm down, because he was just resting  better, that he would be fine, but Alex said he wasn’t at peace, he was tormented by those horrible memories, which for years he doesn’t even remember, "and why was this just happening now?"  Alex thought, but nobody knew how to tell you.
But after 2 weeks, Daniel and Beth left, and they would be missed, but it didn't affect anyone's life there.  Alex was a little better, he slept a little more often, better than before.

One day, September 8th, Isaac drove to work and saw the army cars passing by, and they were fast, Isaac thought it was strange, and when he arrived at work, he asked one of his co-workers if he saw  the army cars passing by, and the other replied that not only on this street but also on others, Isaac thought that the army was just investigating the streets, as something may have happened.  But they were just amazed that the army moved cars all in one direction.  Alex and Jenniffer went out and went to lunch at a restaurant that is close to Alex's house, they had really made up, and were together again, they had lunch and talked and then went to their jobs, Jennifer called Beth almost every day to  to know how things were going in the other city called Sunnyvale in California.

And when half past six at night, they left work and went home.  Still life in San Jose, it was normal, they did not understand, because they thought something was going to happen but it was nothing, and after another 2 weeks, the policemen found a laboratory hidden in the sewer, the policemen they went in there and went  see if there was someone in that laboratory, but there was nothing, and it wasn’t an old laboratory, these places looked like they had been built a few months ago, they kept walking and entered a kind of a room full of glass saddles, they went in and  they kept walking, they saw bodies inside those saddles, blood and many organs.  But in a certain saddle they saw someone standing looking at the wall, they came close to the glass and hit the glass to get his attention, but he didn’t respond or turn around, they didn’t waste time and kept walking, until a  of the saddles was with broken glass, they went to check, and they knew that someone from her ran away, suddenly the alarm in the laboratory started ringing, and the entrance and exit doors closed, they were on guard, but suddenly they started to  a lot of people came out, and when they looked right they thought "They are ... infected ..." the policemen started to shoot, but came more infected after them, and all the policemen that were in the place, died, mainly the boss who  was together.  The other policemen then went to find the others, to find out where the chief was and the others who went with him, but when he got there, the doors were closed, 1 hour passed and the doors opened and there was no infection, the  other policemen arrived there and their chief and the other policemen were devoured, with some members of the body talking and a lot of blood on the floor and walls.  The other policemen ran out of the sewer to announce to the leader that the police chief died.  So they did it, and when the Leaders heard it, they got scared, and now they knew how that worker died and how the police died, because there is a laboratory guarding infected people who were supposed to be dead, all the leaders got together and decided  invade the laboratory, with everything they had, they will destroy this laboratory everything that is in it.