Chapter Three

After they ate, and talked, everyone left, Alex was leaving Jennifer's house and she told him to stay, he accepted and everyone left, and only Alex stayed at Jennifer's.

She asked him to go with her, in her room, so he went, and when they got there, she asked him to sit next to her, she told him she had a surprise, Alex didn’t know what it was and was kind of curious,  she got up and went to the closet and took a flower that had a drawing of a flower, of the rose, bush, sky and sun.  She took it up to Alex and gave it to him, Alex looked and looked and said to Jennifer:

- What ... cool ... What is that?  *laughing*

(Says Alex)

- Ah yes, this is the drawing you gave me years ago, when we were studying together in the 9th year ..

(Says Jennifer)

- Ah yes ... Now that I remember, it was also on that day that classes were over and summer vacation was going to come, I had given you up because at the time I was in love with you * laughing * and it was also the day before  you are disappointed when trying to impress Kevin * laughing *

(Says Alex)

- Yes * laughing *, you know you gave me this drawing as an act of love, and I also give it to you in the same way, as an act of my love ... You know, we don't have to wait any longer ... You want to ... be  My mate?  You know ... Flirt?  And then you know ... Getting married ...

(Says Jennifer)

- Ah ... Jennifer ... Jennifer .. you know ...

(Says Alex)

- But we both like each other, we are perfect for each other, you know ... Alex ... I love you ... I love you so much ... it doesn't matter if you have money or if you are handsome ...  I don't care about the outside, I care about the inside, you know ... With the outside a little bit actually ...

(Says Jennifer)

- I'm sorry Jennifer, I love you too ... But my answer is no ... you know we can't be together ...

(Says Alex)

-- Why?  Is it because of that day with Ellen?  That has already been passed, we are already at peace, you don't need to keep reminding yourself of these kinds of things.

(Says Jennifer)

- Because of the army ... I can't, because I only have fairs practically once every 2 years, and I only spend 3 months at fairs, I don't have much time to be with you and if we get married and we have  children ... I won't have much time, I won't be able to see you grow up properly, I don't want to see you suffer because of me ... Now please forget this idea of ​​love, because it doesn't exist.  It won't work.

(Says Alex)

- But ... but ... Talk to the biggest ones in the army, and tell them that you want to go out and that you prefer to stay with friends and family.

(Says Jennifer)

- Good idea Jennifer ... It would be a good idea if I didn't get approved.

(Says Alex)

- So… you passed… that means you’ve already become one of them ..

(Says Jennifer)

- Yes .. now I serve this city and protect it with my life if necessary ... this is my destiny Jennifer ... but you have a life ahead of you ... find someone who loves you, as I did.

(Says Alex)

- Alex.…

(Says Jennifer)

- Jennifer loses me, II have to go ..