(A/n): I've said this once I've said it a million times and I'm going to say it again this is another creation of my own design.

Y/n: now prepare for maximum devastation time to shoot to kill~

Y/n L/n press the play button on his scroll be turned up the volume to its maximum setting and then he put it back in his pocket.

He then began charging up his weapons in the core of the Oblivion Cannon a charge began to build to critical levels between the claws of the devastation Cannon a ball of red and violet energy began to grow until it reached critical mass is dark Fusion Cannon begin charging eventually all three of his powerful weapons were fully charged all of them being powered by the unlimited power of the Power Stone.

Y/n: FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A/N): I'm terribly sorry about this but I just have to~

(A/n): please forgive me for wasting 58 seconds of your life I saw an opportunity and I just had to take a slam dunk I do not own the video you just saw so please do not sue and or report me.

He fired all three of his powerful weapons the three blasts combined together creating an intensely powerful blast once it finally hit it's Target a blast of Epic Proportions exploded consuming at least 75% of the ice Warriors the remaining 25% were severely damaged.

Y/n: WHOA!!!!

Y/n L/n smiled dispelled his weaponry except for the dark Infinity Gauntlet he then immediately channeled the power of the Power Stone and took off into the air he then began rocketing towards the ground once he hit the ground he then smashed and completely annihilated another 10% of the ice Warriors but there were still hundreds left Y/n L/n immediately channel's the power of the Power Stone again he lifted his fist up into the air and immediately punched the ground releasing a huge shock wave of destructive purple energy completely shattering the remaining ice Warriors to pieces now that all of the ice warriors were destroyed all that remained was the General herself Y/n L/n looked upon the ice Fortress and immediately started running towards the ice Fortress at high speed.

(A/n): CUT THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!

Esdeath POV.
Location: Fortress of ice the South Pole

Currently the general of the empire of ice is sitting on her throne she is almost ready to launch a full-scale Invasion all the rest of the world and plunge this world into Eternal cold but world domination was not her true intention she wanted to find the man who would complete her she wanted to find her true love the true love she's been looking for all her life even with nearly demigod like powers it didn't matter because she had no one to share her life with she was absolutely lonely and miserable ever since she unlocked Her Sacred gear she realized the truth of the world and that was survival of the fittest she sat in her throne thinking about what the man of her dreams would look like and how they would do everything together how they would hunt monsters together how they would enjoy each other's company and how they would consummate they're Union eventually the Blissful cold and the solemn silence was broken by The faint Sound of Music.