Chapter 15 Finale

Start from the beginning

"I hope that he would be a good help to us if he controlled his form."

"That human made my curiosity even more significant. I guess we should be patient and believe that Broly can defeat them for humanity and us. If not, they will wipe them out, and the second great war will about to start." The Great Red said. "Hmm, we must do something to control Broly's form if recommended. "The answer is on Broly. It depends on him if he can do it or not. If not Ophis will take care of them once and for all, Shiva." "If you say so, Lord Red." Shiva shrugged and he got sweat because he doesn't know what to do and how to stop the four Saiyans on the Earth.

"So, that's the deal in this situation right now. Shiva, you may go to your temple while Ophis and I will think about this thing."

Scene Break

"Broly, we have to stay here for now. Shiva has a meeting with the Great Red. I told you about him right?"

"Yeah, you said that-"

Shiva goes back to Mount Kailash as Penemue was so worried as she came close to him as she is asked about what were they talking about something that might make her interested. "Well, I have the bad news that was about..." "About who?" Shiva raised his eyebrows as he was surprised of her question. He can't lie to her anymore so he sighed as he said about Broly's race that they will destroy the city and humanity will be wiped out if not been solved.

"Well... It's about the four Saiyans who are coming to destroy our planet and the entire humanity. I was afraid if Broly will do this thing unless if he controlled it, we will fight on. As I say, three against one is hardly fair. How about 4? It could be very difficult to be fair right?" Shiva said in a serious tone as Penemue was shocked at the bad news about the Saiyans will come to Earth and will lend to massive damnation. She looked at Broly and started to get mad at him. "Shiva, what if Broly wins? What if Broly save the world." She said with a boastful smile and crosses her arms. "I believe that he can't." "Ugh, why not?!" "Penemue, listen to me. They're four and he is only alone to beat them. Do he controlled himself from his anger? No right! What if Broly loses in the fight from those filthy apes? We are doomed. And the humans will die from hunger, pain, and suffering that they will experience. If Broly died, who is willing to stop them?" Shiva said in a pressing tone. "I don't know..."

"Stop arguing. We have no time for this. I hope I will save the world from my kind just for you. Penemue, I know that you want me to get protected from your lovely arms but it's time that I have to save them as I sacrifice my life for my friends and you. I promise that I won't die." Broly said as he pats her shoulder. "But Broly, it's too risky!"
"No, it also chances to save people. Shiva is right, no one will stop them. So I have to do it on my own. I know you love me but I have to do this. Now Shiva, let me know where they are." They were surprised of Broly's answer to save his friends and his beloved fallen angel. Indra and Vishnu were so upset and feel guilty about what have they done to him, they don't know what to say so they walked away with a shame that was never been regretted or been forgiven.

"Hmm, interesting. Well, they were in the mountains in the southwest. You should be careful because I think that they were trained so hard to become tougher so I decided to send the backup for you in case if you were been struggled to fight them off."

Broly nods as he flies off in the sky and looks for his targets at a higher speed. Now he saw that they prepared something on their respective space pods. Broly started to land silently as he hides on the tall plateau. Broly tries to pry them as he heard their conversations about that they will assassinate Lord Frieza for their home planet. Broly gets confused of why they act differently, he thought that they just invade the city filled with humans who have innocent lives and some of them not. "Kakarot, any ideas on this place? I guess this is where Frieza hides on this planet." Raditz said. This Saiyan has long hair, has a scooter that can read the power level of every creature in the entire universe, he has black armor and a brown plate, and lastly, he got a tail like him.