I turn it on for him and give him the remote before going to the kitchen to make something for him.

"Uh, hyung? Where's your bathroom?" A small voice asks behind me.

I turn as see Luhan standing behind me looking down at his feet while he fiddled with his thumbs.

Why is he so shy all the sudden? When I met him he wasn't even this shy.

"Want me to show you?" I ask softly.

"Yes, please." He says politely making me smile.

"This way." I say, taking his small hand in mine and have him follow me.

I do and say so many things to him to try and make him feel more comfortable but I know none of it is helping. He doesn't remember me, my house, William, getting his tattoos, our fight, this town, nothing.

I've spent the first three nights sleeping on the couch downstairs so he can sleep up in our bed. Even though he has that big, soft, bed to himself I can tell he isn't getting much sleep.

I can see him trying to put the puzzle pieces together but it feels like nothing is working. I've talked to him and explained things over and over to him but when he wakes up it seems like almost everything I said he'd forgotten.

When I get home from bubble tea shop, again, I hear laughing as I open the door. I follow the laughter into the living room and find Luhan dressed up in a blue dinosaur onesie playing with William.

"Sehun hyung!" He squeals and runs over to me and jumps into my arms nearly knocking me over.

"I'm not your hyung!" I say for the millionth time today.

"You're.older.than.I.am, so you are. Which one is mine?" He says grabbing one of the drinks from my hand and tastes it.

He takes the other and keeps his legs wrapped tightly around my waist and arms rested on my shoulders as he takes a sip of that one.

"Why are you wearing that?" I question.

"I found it! I'm a scary dragon!" He says scrunching his nose up to show his white teeth and growls.

He is so adorable.

"Can I have both of them?" He asks as he begins taking sips from both and chews some of the pearls.

"No, one's mine." I say wrapping my hands around his thighs so he can relax them.

"Thanks!" He says as his legs dangle. "Which is yours?"

"The chocolate." I say as I look at it before he takes a drink of it.

"It's good, but I like this one better." He says drinking some of the other.

"I know, that's why I got you it." I chuckle.

"You have pretty eyes." He says completely changing the subject and presses his forehead against mine making my heart race.

"So do you." I say making his cheeks turn bright red.

This is the closest I've been to him it what seems like forever and I love it so much. He been acting so different too, he's acting like how he used to when I first met him, but a little more childish. He is only acting childish because of his medication.

The doctor told me it had side affects, like mood swings, cravings, personality changes, etc...

"Can I have some?" I ask as he continues drinking both of them.

"They're mine." He smiles at me as he takes another drink of his.

"Just a taste?"

"Nope, they're mine, Sehun hyung-"