And so, (YN) was off to go to the woods and take a walk...Hekapoo then kept starring at him as she then blushes a little...

Hekapoo Mind: There goes that feeling...again...it's like whenever I'm near him...I feel funny and weird...but yet it feels good. What is it...man, I can't even think right...I feel...not good at all somehow...

Suddenly, both Star and Marco appeared on the table as the two gave Hekapoo a funny smile look on their faces...

Hekapoo: Wh-What??

Star: So, you and (YN).

Hekapoo: Wh-What about us??

Marco: You two have been getting along already for few days and seems you two are starting to like each other already. Well, especially you.

Hekapoo: Wha?! Oh shut it you two.

Star: Oh come on Hekapoo. Don't lie. Even though we can't tell from (YN), but we can already tell from you.

Hekapoo: How??

Star: That look you give him when he walks away.

Hekapoo: Wh-What look?! What are you two even talking about??

Marco: Come on now a Hekapoo, you always give him that look when he isn't seeing.

Star: You always give him a look and a smile as well, and not to mention you always blush when your near him as well.

Hekapoo: *blushes* I-I uh...Well you see I-

Star: You like him don't you?

Hekapoo: Wh-What?!? N-No! I-I mean Ye-I mean no! I-I....*sighs* I don't know. Why are you two even telling me this stuff?!

Star: Because Hekapoo, now that the two of you are now getting along very well. We can tell it by you that you are starting to like him. We've never seen you get along with him this much since that day you went to speak with him.

Marco: I know, at first we thought the two of us knew it wasn't gonna work out, but as soon you two came together and afterwards started getting along, we knew something about the two of you will end up being more than just friends.

Hekapoo: ...what makes you say that?

Star: Well I mean...the fact (YN) has been saving your life in battles ever since. He acted about you and yet not to mention how he always looked out for you too.

Hekapoo: H-He really does??

Marco: Of course. I mean...you were still a jerk knowing you've always hated him before and-

Hekapoo: I know, I know. It's just that...I never knew he was that kind of person to do those things. And here I was hating on him.

Star: But hey, you two are now getting along right? So that's good no?

Hekapoo: Y-Yeah...hey, Star, Marco?

Marco: Wassup??

Hekapoo: ...Is it weird and stupid...the fact that I've always hated him before...and yet now...I'm starting to like him, knowing after 4 years of us arguing back and forth, and yet we now get along and talked over it?