"Gone"

The next couple days go by. Henry and I have gotten really close again. When Henry and I went to cactus con, we found this card that had a red circle with a black swirl on the back. On the front it said "Game on" in font Times New Roman. We haven't figured out what it means yet. My scar is still very noticeable but my black eye has reduced to just looking like a purple/green line under my eye. Henry has been taking me to this ice cream shop every weekend. I think he feels bad he wasn't there to protect me when I was fighting Jack.

   "Henry, you seriously couldn't have done anything about it. I'm healing really well," I said as we began walking towards the ice cream place.

  "I.. I know. I just want to do something special,"

  "But for what? You hanging out with me is good enough."

   He slightly smiled as we got to the front of the place. He opened the door for me and we both walked in.

   "We both will have a two scooped cone and for the first one she'll have one scoop of vanilla and the other cotton candy while I'll have one scoop of vanilla and the other strawberry," He explained to the ice cream worker.

   She smirked at him and nodded, as did I. He remembered my favorite ice cream order.

  "What?" He asked as I began looking down smiling. "Is that not what you wanted?! Oh here ex-"

  "No no no Henry, it's exactly what I wanted," I assured as I placed my hand on his arm.

   He looked down at me and smiled. We both got our ice creams, he paid, and we began walking out of the building.

   "I can't even comprehend how you have straight, regular A's, even A+'s. I mean I'm probably the smartest person in the world and I still have A minuses" I joked.

   Henry nodded with a smile. Somethings wrong, isn't there? His eyes turned sad, and I waited to see if he would tell me.

  "So uh.. listen y/n," Henry began.

   I looked at him confused, but just then his watch buzzed. 3 times meaning it was an emergency. He sighed frustratedly. He nudged his head, gesturing for me to follow. I nodded and we hid behind some tree. He opened his watch and it was hologram Charlotte telling Henry, asking me, to go to the Swellview honey factory. I decided to go along, but we had to go to Henry's first to pick up something. We both ran to his house and began walking up the stairs when Piper bursts through the door.

  "Okay, I had to go to three stores but I finally found 100,001 piece jigsaw puzzle," Piper spoke closing the door.

Henry and I looked at each other confused. We directed our attention to Henry's parents and they were just as confused as we were.

  "Well?! Butts-up people! I want all hands on pieces and pieces on the board!" Piper barked.

   Henry sighed and nudged his head toward Piper, meaning to walk down and help her with the puzzle. I followed Henry down the stairs. He hopped over the couch as Piper began dumping the pieces on the coffee table in front of the couch.

  "Put on some coffee! We puzzlin'" Henry's mom demand as she sat down at the couch.

   I didn't even bother asking questions. I sat down next to Henry.

    "Why did you get a hundred thousand and one piece puzzle?" Henry asked.

    "Jana Tetrazzini did a five hundred thousand piece puzzle and got on the news. So I'm going to do a ten thousand and one piece puzzle and take a photo with it because I don't lose to Jana Tetrazzini!" Piper snapped.