"Y/n or Firebolt"

**Y/N POV**

The next morning I woke up and got dressed into sweatpants and a hoodie, just like how I've been doing all week. I did the essential things and headed downstairs to say goodbye to Lily.

   "Bye Lil! Bye James!" I shouted, trying my best to sound enthusiastic.

    "Hey hey honey, can you sit down for a second?" James asked.

   "Um.. sure but I've only got a few minutes," I said sitting down at the table with James and Lily.

   "Well, we've just noticed a change in you. These past couple of months you were always happy, happier than in England actually... but now it looks like you've lost your spark. Is everything okay?" James asked.

    That statement wanted me to burst into tears. I knew if I told them I wouldn't be allowed to see Henry again. I couldn't say anything.

   "Yeah... everything's fine," I assure faking a smile.

     They both looked at me concerned. I knew they didn't believe me.

   "We are here for you Y/n, don't forget that," Lily said softly placing her hand on top of mine.

   "I..I know. Just been trying to get better in my classes."

   "Okay honey, see you later," James said.

    I nodded and grabbed my bag. I sped out the door and I began to burst into tears. I've missed Henry and I's bond that we had more than ever. Even the Potters noticed me upset. I tried shaking it off, but when I walked through the doors my eyes were still puffy.

   "You okay Y/n?" Jasper asked.

   "Yes, thank you," I replied.

      He looked at me concerned and sad. He wrapped his arms around me. Jaspers always been a good friend, and I think of him as a brother.

  "I know it hurts y/n, believe me with how many times I've been rejected I know," Jasper jokes.

   I slightly laughed as he let go.

   "Hey, you alright?" Henry asked striving over to me from by the lockers.

  "Henry I think you should leave. She doesn't want to-"

   "HELLO STUDENTS OF SWELLVIEW HIGH!" A voice boomed opening up the doors.

    I turned around to see Captain man. Everyone's faces were shocked.

   "I am looking for a... Y/n?" Captain man said.

    I froze. What was going to happen? Why me? As I tried backing away from the scene everyone spread out and pointed to me.

  "Thanks. I'll make sure my guardians call you guys if I ever go missing" I grunted annoyingly.

   "Please follow me," he said.

    I nervously held my backpack strap. I followed Captain Man out the school. We stopped right in front, and everyone's eyes were on us from the inside.

   "So kid... hows your mom?" He asked smiling down at me.

  "She's dead," I exclaimed cutting right to the chase.

     He looked at me shocked.

   "Wh..what?"

    "She died a few years ago. Why are you asking about my mum?"

   "Reasons.. but anyways... I know your secret."

   "My secret has no... wait what?!" I question as my stomach tightens.